For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

wendys is an international fast food chain. as far as deadlifting goes from my post in the workout thread, you probably shouldn't talk about stuff that you have no idea about. i'm pretty sure you don't post in there, ever. with you being a frail faggot and all, i'd understand why you would take that out of context though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which technically can be considered a resturant...

And what did I take out of context? Thats a direct quote, and from your response you

sound a wee bit sensitive about your Scoliosis.

I dont post in there because I have my own workout already and dont need to go in there to ask someone how to do something as simple as a deadlift, which I learned in fucking high school.

But then again I guess GEDs dont have courses on weight lifting.

Me being a frail faggot troll and all round here'

NEW YORK — A former police officer who grabbed a schoolteacher off the street and sexually attacked her was sentenced Monday to at least three quarters of a century in prison after being convicted of high-level sex charges, though a jury couldn't decide whether he was guilty of rape.

After staying silent during his trial, Michael Pena apologized to the victim and said he deserved to be punished, though his lawyer later said Pena was shocked at getting 75 years to life, the maximum possible sentence for his conviction.

"If I could go back in time, to the day of this incident, and somehow grab myself by the shoulder. ... I have no explanation for what happened that day," Pena said softly, his remarks punctuated by long silences. "I will just have that guilt for the rest of my life."

Capping a trial that portrayed a hideous, sudden assault by an off-duty officer, the judge excoriated Pena as an embarrassment to police, while the woman said the attack — on her way to her first day of work at a new job — had destroyed her life.

"My life has been shattered — my sense of security, my sense of safety, any and all independence," she said, with a supporter by her side, holding her arm. She wept after she finished speaking.

A three-year officer who was engaged to be married, Pena was wrapping up an alcohol-soaked night of trying to pick up women when he accosted the teacher on an Upper Manhattan street early one morning last August, according to trial evidence.

She testified that Pena forced her into an apartment building courtyard and raped her at gunpoint, threatening to shoot her in the face with his police service weapon.

Pena's lawyer, Ephraim Savitt, said the officer attacked the woman but never had intercourse with her, a requirement for a rape conviction. The defense said the woman was so terrified that she was mistaken about the extent of what had transpired.

A resident of the building heard the attack and called police, who learned Pena was an officer only as they arrested him. One officer said he threw Pena's badge to the ground in disgust.

Pena "showed by his deplorable conduct that he is not one of New York's finest," Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Richard Carruthers said at the sentencing. "Michael Pena is, instead, a sexual predator."

Pena told authorities he was drunk and didn't remember what had happened. No tests were done, so his blood-alcohol level was never established. But the judge took aim at Pena's claim, noting that surveillance video captured Pena steadily trailing the woman, and that Pena tried to mislead witnesses and the responding officers about what was happening.

"The evidence proved conclusively that Michael Pena acted purposefully and intentionally throughout this dreadful incident," Carruthers said.

Jurors convicted Pena in March of some of the top charges in the case, including predatory sexual assault, an offense that involves wielding a weapon during certain sex crimes.

But jurors deadlocked on rape charges. Prosecutors are to say May 23 whether they plan to retry him on those charges.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. called Pena's 75-year-to-life term "an appropriate sentence that takes the viciousness of the defendant's crime into account." Vance's office had no immediate comment Monday on its plans regarding the remaining rape charges.

Meanwhile, Savitt said he was exploring a potential appeal for Pena.

While the attorney called Pena's sentence too severe, the local branch of the National Organization for Women hailed it as taking sexual violence seriously. About five NOW members came to court to show support for the teacher.

Pena was fired from the police force after his conviction.

Thank god, I was wondering how this case would turn out.

''because im too fucking nervous with the way my spine is. you can't tell when im just standing up, but when i lean over like im touching my toes, you can see i definitely have an arch/hunch to my back''

It's 2012 you Igor ass nurga, they got braces that fix that shit.

kyphosis_13.jpg

• Like 1

What you have a lump on your back too brobro or do you work at a Wendy's?

You've had nothing to add but umadness and crybaby antics throughout the thread.

Hes probably suicidal after reading this last page, maby you should hurry ya know.

i could literally spoonfeed some of you retards the concept of "local" business (which is what mine is) and how it would never entail something like wendys but there's really no use.

ha and im not a fuckin hunchback. i posted about deadlifts becuase im paranoid about throwing my back out. most people i see do them have bad form like i was describing anyway. regardless if you wanna talk shit about working out do it in that thread.

this thread is reserved for those who talk tough on cops yet have and would never do anything legit concerning police accountability in their own communities. 12oz and youtube is about as far as it goes for most of you pussies. it's just easier that way.

Hey sunshine, glad you decided to come back.

It would appear you have stolen the show, this thread is now about your miserable life.

But on a real note how do you know who does what?

There arent a whole lot of legal ways to combat police corruption, other than making it known to the oblivious and those like you who still support these government thugs even though they hurt as much as they help.

You know how I know cops are shit? Because they're people, and when you give people a gun and power you have altered them forever, and chances are it isnt in a good way.

''I am the 90%!''

But really though ive been wondering the same thing,

how the fuck is anyone who actually writes can have any respect for police?

I guess he just catches markers tags in the bathroom on his lunch break.

No im not DAO.

I take that as an insult.

Dogs is not whales, and that K well...

Plus I don't have beef with you, because I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I usually skip over your post so to speak.

You know how I know cops are shit? Because they're people, and when you give people a gun and power you have altered them forever, and chances are it isnt in a good way.

that's pretty much the only thing i somewhat half agree with you on in this thread.

does your love for police extend into your graffiti career?

or do you just pretend to paint like 90% of this website?

VALID QUESTIONZ BRAHHH

I just have nothing against 'em that's all. i got over that when i was done being a teenager. They do their thing, i do mine. My city is only good for freights, and in which case cops do not give a shit. I have had confrontations with police over graffiti 3 times, two of which were not even freight related and they still let us off the hook. the 3rd time was train related and all they told me they COULD do was call csx and tell them i was trespassing, i.e. no fucks given. They only care about city property and highways "round here"