For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have one bull for 4 city yards and 2 more counties out side the city. our workers will let you walk into the yard and if you ask they'll take you on a tour of our main yard. i've seen kids that have nothing to do with painting walk up to lines with power on and talk to the engineers in the locomotives and they just talk to them. i've also seen moms and dads bring they're children into the yard and walk around in front of the workers with no consequence. but you must be king train bomber and master of all graffiti knowledge. you must do throw ups for cope 2 your so cool.

you obviously don't know what your talking about or you wouldn't be trying this hard. at first i thought it was funny but now its kind of sad. i know its cool and hip to stand on an internet soap box and tell everyone how much you hate cops so you can feel like you actually have friends but its still not a good look to be this big of a bitch.

Im not going to argue about every single yard in the US, I can only speak about the yards near me.

In my area you can get hemmed up just for snooping around the yard, I guess people actually paint out here, even though I think our ''scene'' barely has a pulse. I have no idea where you live or whatever, but if its that chill where you're from theres basically no excuse not to paint.

And no smartass, im not a graffitti god, I just go out enough to know that if you're at a CSX yard taking flicks of graffitti while the guys are working/people are around, guarenteed cops will show up and they're not going to just speak to you and let you go.

A writer I know actually got snatched up, and charged with $4,600 worth of damage for work that wasn't even his, all he was doing was flicking it and he had a backpack, no paint, no supplies, nada.

If you dont paint im sure its alot safer for you to take your wife and kids to a rusty train yard, what an oppurtune picnic spot for you and your little shit.

Also its funny you hurl so many insults, the entire time you've accused me, and anyone who said anything to your boyfriend of being umad and faggots, yet here you are whinning and crying and getting on your own soap box. You've basically done everything you have labeled us being ''faggots'' for, so im assuming you're attempting to come out of the closet.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131740

90% of those flicks were taken at my yard, rolling and non rolling. in other words i must have hundreds of warrants out from csx, right? i get it though, most places are way tighter on security than smaller cities like mine, but your absolutist comments about it are just stupid.

I didnt even bother to look at your shitty flicks, couldn't care less.

You're such a funny guy, you must keep yourself entertained for hours while you're alone.

And as far as rail security goes, your town must be a bunch of hicks like mayberry if the cops catch you painting in the yard and let you go.

SANTA ANA, Calif. — Two Southern California police officers were ordered Wednesday to stand trial in the death of a mentally ill homeless man following a violent arrest last summer.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/08/11599066-video-of-police-beating-homeless-man-brings-gasps-in-courtroom#.T6nQUpHQmUU

Video was hard to watch.

When he said "Help me dad, they're killing me." gssh.

lpervr-b78830092z.120110804074633000g5d112u5f.3.jpg

manuel_ramos_meme.jpg

I hope they both get fucking life.

Glad that piece of shit from the NYPD is facing 75 years, he'll never get out one way or another.

I must say ive had alot more faith in our justice system recently with these cops being brought up on charges.

People just need to realize that the struggle isnt over when the cops arrest you, court is the real battle.

Also more people need to start filming police while they do fucked up shit like this.

Maby if these fucking psychopaths start going to jail for their murders and wrong doings they've stop locking the average person up for bullshit, and more importantly they'll stop killing innocent people.

Im sure alot of people's feeling in this thread are getting hurt by the fact cops have to go to court to face charges on crimes they fucking committed on camera.

Where are all the ''Naive,cop defending retards'' at to protect these officers?

You butthurt pig loving faggots are just going to have to deal with it.

Id say the NOPD case where the police where shooting metally challenged during Katrina is really what brought light to this shit.

Im sure alot of people's feeling in this thread are getting hurt by the fact cops have to go to court to face charges on crimes they fucking committed on camera.

Id say the NOPD case where the police where shooting metally challenged during Katrina is really what brought light to this shit.

dude theres like three people in here that are defending cops.

i think your feelings are the only ones getting hurt, judging by your hardon for this particular thread.

the rest of us are laughing at you and the potential cop going back and forth.

youre ranting, borderline butthurt because you dont agree with incognito.

i think this is hilarious, youre catching feelings worse than the dude youre arguing with.

ps. werent you the guy a few months back that was voicing his opinions on strip clubs and bars when you werent even old enough to be in them in the first place? :lol:

after that little episode, i cant take anything you post seriously.

but im still laughing so carry on pretending not to be catching feelings whilst calling out everyone else.

pps. your attempts to intellectually blind us with your halfassed dictionary.com definitions and horrible grammar is also laughable.

keep on keepin on, b.

No feelings have been caught, im starting to think im the only one on here who remembers this is the internet.

You niggas take this shit too seriously, and try way to hard to son people and pull cards like some OG's.

Its arguing on an internet forum, id doubt my feelings are any more hurt at what you random retards that come at me saying sideways shit anymore than Incognito cares about me or anyone posting pictures of Wendy's and hunchbacks.

At the end of the day, I get off of here and dont give it a second thought.

Whereas ive seen your ass lurk this thread everytime ive come in here to answer, it would seem you're the one whose obssessing over this thread.

I didnt say shit about bars, and ive been in bars since I was 18. Its called a fake you retard.

Im not 100% sure, but im thinking you're talking about where I said being a bouncer meant 9/10 times you were an insecure douche bag or something of the like.

You have a good memory on people for someone whose trying to say other care too much.

And that shit was over a year ago, ive been 21 for a while now.

Oh but while you're bringing up the past, werent you the faggot in the ''awesome sex stories thread'' that bitched about everyone's stories being fake and gay then all you had to post was some wack ass fucking story about you having car sex and a paperboy went by?

You're a man's man, but keep thinking you're slaying it.

Yeah, seriously dude.

I'm not defending any cops or victims or whatever, personally I couldn't care less about cops or crazy homeless people. The only way any of this shit relates to my life is that I get to watched fucked up shit on the net, none of this is my problem.

You, however are clearly getting pretty excited here, regardless of how strong your efforts are to convince us otherwise.

Diagnosis - giving too many fucks

Prognosis - overloading forum pages with fuck

Prescription - reduce amount of fucks given, increase levels of fucklessness

Over to you.

• Like 1

as long as you dont ever complain about injustice against you at any point, i guess its fair

I have in the past but reflection bought me to the realisation that there is no such thing as justice and to frame the world in terms of right and wrong are to miss the play altogether.

Better to understand things in terms of IS and IS NOT and plan your way through life thusly. It's a lot less stressful, believe me.

huh. i guess that would require the cop to even give a fuck to call them in the first place, which he didn't. he threatened that he could, i said i understand, and he told me he would if he caught me again. slap on the wrist, big deal.

Was this before or after you showed him your badge?

we have one bull for 4 city yards and 2 more counties out side the city. our workers will let you walk into the yard and if you ask they'll take you on a tour of our main yard. i've seen kids that have nothing to do with painting walk up to lines with power on and talk to the engineers in the locomotives and they just talk to them. i've also seen moms and dads bring they're children into the yard and walk around in front of the workers with no consequence. but you must be king train bomber and master of all graffiti knowledge. you must do throw ups for cope 2 your so cool.

you obviously don't know what your talking about or you wouldn't be trying this hard. at first i thought it was funny but now its kind of sad. i know its cool and hip to stand on an internet soap box and tell everyone how much you hate cops so you can feel like you actually have friends but its still not a good look to be this big of a bitch.

Where do you live, 1986?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131740

90% of those flicks were taken at my yard, rolling and non rolling. in other words i must have hundreds of warrants out from csx, right? i get it though, most places are way tighter on security than smaller cities like mine, but your absolutist comments about it are just stupid.

Every VS has the ill graff flicks collection.

I have in the past but reflection bought me to the realisation that there is no such thing as justice and to frame the world in terms of right and wrong are to miss the play altogether.

Better to understand things in terms of IS and IS NOT and plan your way through life thusly. It's a lot less stressful, believe me.

i hear what youre vaguely saying, but you shouldnt let people wrong you... thats all

Where do you live, 1986?

haha

im willing to bet nobody's feelings are being hurt by fucked up cops getting the charges they deserve by killing some homeless guy. the problem you're having is that you can't seem to understand that i agree cops should be held responsible for the fucked up and wrong things they do, but the problem lies in what you think is wrong and what i think is wrong.

i could find plenty of videos on youtube of cops doing shit that's stupid and fucked up in my opinion like the one i already posted a few pages back, but typically they aren't going to invovle someone getting roughed up after they were caught committing an actual crime, or being hostile towards the cop. typically the process of being arrested is not going to be a comfortable one, physically or mentally. not saying it's supposed to be totally abusive and inhumane, but nobody wants to get arrested. the world doesn't exactly work the way it seems you want it to brah. deal with it.

i hear what youre vaguely saying, but you shouldnt let people wrong you... thats all

Hahaha, tried to resist talking philosophical. Failed.

No wrong, just power.

Person has power to satisfy interests - person has the power to resist conflicting interest.

Game of resources.

This is so fucking stupid.

Cunt/DAO/whoever, every time you guys make a valid point about police it's consistently offset by weird assumptions that anyone who doesn't agree with you chapter and verse is rabidly in love with police, who are unquestionably evil and corrupt.

The amount of good cops is wildly offset by shitty ones, this is true, but the world isn't black and white...and as much as you'd like it to be, neither is the police issue.

-Officer Realism

things i've learned in this thread:

people with access to chill spots=cops

people who have been stopped, but not arrested=cops

people who protect their own property=cops

people who bench=cops

i no longer trust anyone on 12oz. fucking cop forum.

i must have warrants out for the years of looking at trains. our main yard is right next to a free wall with no fence. come find out. if your not retarded and you know how to not blow up your own spots maybe you wouldn't have such a problem.

you must not have been looking at them the wrong way though..

Hahaha BOOM^^

Some people do some stupid shit. "I am on the ground, my hands are tied and I'm going to provoke a known violent quantity that is 5 times stronger than me" BOOM!

I could think of a number of ways more suitable for that woman to get satisfaction. Why on earth did she choose that one?