For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more people have guns/handgun permits now than ever before, and gun support is higher now than ever before. i think that dude mentioning tougher policing as a result of more people having guns is kindof interesting, because usually more people with guns should = less actual police intervention, you would think. crazies will get guns either way, and the general law abiding public will do what they can to keep up with psychos if they care about defense.

That's because ever since Reagan got shot you need to pass a background check, register your guns and a permit to carry.

Before that anybody could just buy a gun the same as you walk into a sporting goods store and buy a baseball bat, and most people did.

Shit, vets used to come home from war with their guns that they did battle with.

My grandpop had both his and his fathers guns from both world wars in his basement closet along side all the rest of his guns that he needed no permit nor background check to buy.

i really don't like or care much about videos like what you posted in this thread. i can't see anything but the guy getting tackled, and i barely see punches being thrown. most "emotionally disturbed" people would know they are gonna get fucked up if they act hostile in a situation like that. sounds to me like you're sympathizing a bit too much with a random crazy dude and a couple overly emotional/nurturing bitches on a news station.

The fucking cop who intervened said herself that the kid didn't even have a chance to "act hostile", that the other pigs just jumped out the whip and tackled the kid and whopped his ass.

You'd have seen her say that yourself had you actually watched the fucking video that you're commenting on you fucking retard.

if the dude did just get a random beating and this cop who tried to stop it is getting fired/suspended, then yeah...that's fucked up. now what? there's plenty of cops who get awards for not using lethal force when they SHOULD have, and i know dudes who have gotten awards like that. in other words, i don't think this chick cop absolutely did the right thing, and you can't see shit from the video.

proceed with the negs.

Oh shit... I was just about to make a joke about "you = cop", but then I took a second look at your screen name and realized that you're the dickhead who's already been put on blast numerous times for being a cop IRL. :lol:

Get shot, faggot.

The entire story was clearly geared towards defending the Lesbian officer.

Crazy/emotionall disturbed - neither are actual things. You call it the 'crazy house' but people have schizophrenia, bi-polar, dementia, REAL things. Crazy is not a real thing, it's more of an opinion. I'm sure people have referred to you and I as crazy at a few points in our lives.

Either way, there's not enough back story details or enough footage for me to comment further.

Crazy is a real thing. It's a real blanket term for any of the people you just mentioned.

Just like retarded is a blanket term for slow people, brain damaged people who drool on themselves after getting hit in the head with a bat, cerebral palsy people, and people with downs syndrome.

Don't be mad just cause you're crazy bro.

I'm crazy, but I'm not clinically insane. What does that have to do with 'emotionally disturbed'.

When I was 13 and cheated on my girlfriend with her best friend, I was emotionally disturbed.

How could you possibly derive from that video the conclusion that the bloke was 'crazy'?

I'm crazy, bro.

Oh shit... I was just about to make a joke about "you = cop", but then I took a second look at your screen name and realized that you're the dickhead who's already been put on blast numerous times for being a cop IRL. :lol:

Get shot, faggot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well i don't wanna discuss gun control in this thread, im just saying the more people with them the better. at least assuming people would just police themselves a bit more instead of calling 911 every fucking chance they get. it's a long shot, considering there are plenty of idiots who probably just shouldn't have guns, but they can kill eachother off eventually

What?

Let me get this correct... you have a goat costume? you like to wear this goat costume? you like to wear this goat costume during sex? Ok that makes you a furry and thats weird and creepy, seriously just weird and creepy. But no I transgress... So you want to dress up in your goat costume and get a blowjob from this lesbo cop chick? And you want to do this so that you can give me a high five as I am fucking her in the ass rocking a 12oz shirt catching an etch tag on her back on the interwebs... Ok seriously weird and creepy... just saying..

Thanks!!

This thread is full of retards.

Its obvious what DAO was getting at.

Theres no such thing as a decent cop because the other 95% of the goons

will shun you out for standing up for whats right.

As far as it being cool for the pigs to beat on a ''crazy'' person, what if that was your autistic

brother? If it was called in by a neighbor he was acting ''mad'' and the cops showed up and curb stomped him is that aight?

Dont get me wrong weve all been in a situation with a crazy fool we wish would get dealt with, but I sure as fuck dont think ''oh man where is the fuzz?'' its Oh man why didnt I bring the Mossy.

And as far as the crazy debate, most normal people have a few screws loose, atleast if you're living the same life as the rest of us.

i know several, and have met several, seriously cool cops who go out of their way to help people. i have also met the stereotypical power-tripper cop, but not many times.

i used to think all french dudes were fucking scumbags, but then i went out of my way to talk to a bunch, i was proven wrong.

yall are a bunch of unlucky fuckers if you havent had a single positive experience with a cop, that or youre fucking douchebags.

on the subject of gun control, either everyone needs a gun or no-one. or move to canada.

Thats great man, you have fun chillin with the fuckin bacon until they have a reason to turn on you.

You're Aussie no?

American cops and Australian cops aren't even close to being the same thing.

As for your french comment, I see what you're getting at but frog leg eating faggots and government thugs who can take your freedom away are two diffrent entities entirley.

Im not saying ive never met a good cop, nor that one has cut me a break/whatever.

But usually, atleast it is my experience when you're dealing with the Po it isnt a mixing social, its business and their business is putting people in fucking jail.

Ive had pigs let me go, drop charges, etc etc, but half the time it was stupid shit in the first place.

Have you ever had a gun in your face? its scary aint it, try 15 of them with pigs attached, yeah its almost pants shitting.

The gun control issue, again you've said something in its simplest form and its not really black and white. Not everyone wants a gun, or has the balls to use it anyway.

The whole no one have a gun thing definatley wont work because outlaws dont pay attention to the laws, so then the only two groups with guns are the police, and the ''bad guys''

Id rather people just police themselves and not put up with bullshit, the police are hardley ever problem solvers, theyre more of a clean up crew.

Id rather people just police themselves and not put up with bullshit

i'd say out of the general population, a pretty small percentage would actually be willing to do that. that's the problem. most people want someone else to mediate or solve their problems. most people i know seem to hate confrontations. 100 years ago is a different story, but over the years people have been pussified

Thats great man, you have fun chillin with the fuckin bacon until they have a reason to turn on you.

You're Aussie no?

American cops and Australian cops aren't even close to being the same thing.

As for your french comment, I see what you're getting at but frog leg eating faggots and government thugs who can take your freedom away are two diffrent entities entirley.

Im not saying ive never met a good cop, nor that one has cut me a break/whatever.

But usually, atleast it is my experience when you're dealing with the Po it isnt a mixing social, its business and their business is putting people in fucking jail.

Ive had pigs let me go, drop charges, etc etc, but half the time it was stupid shit in the first place.

Have you ever had a gun in your face? its scary aint it, try 15 of them with pigs attached, yeah its almost pants shitting.

The gun control issue, again you've said something in its simplest form and its not really black and white. Not everyone wants a gun, or has the balls to use it anyway.

The whole no one have a gun thing definatley wont work because outlaws dont pay attention to the laws, so then the only two groups with guns are the police, and the ''bad guys''

Id rather people just police themselves and not put up with bullshit, the police are hardley ever problem solvers, theyre more of a clean up crew.

i was thinking about mentioning the fact that u.s cops seem far more brutal than any other western country, but i havent fuxed with u.s cops, dont want to either.

yes, im aussie and cops are pretty chill there, i was mostly referencing my experiences with cops over in europe, which have been overwhelmingly positive. dudes here arent on a trip, its just a 9-5. and several of these incidents involve me doing something illegal, not just asking for directions.

complex issues are not my interest, least of all after several 9 percent polish beers (awesome btw). i take my leave of this thread by saying; i think i just sharted.

nope, all good.

refresh/forgive my memory before going on arguing, but is incognito the dude who got found out for being a border cop? or was that some other fag? i dont feel like reading through his posts

& if he is, why the fuck is he not rocking tampons..?

haha what? no. that's not me. contrary to popular belief on this board im not a cop at all. i manage a god damn restaurant. i just don't really sympathize with people that easily. okay, so two cops rush this dude and beat him up for no reason, yes, that'd be fucked up. but i can't see shit happening in the video anyway.

i'd say out of the general population, a pretty small percentage would actually be willing to do that. that's the problem. most people want someone else to mediate or solve their problems. most people i know seem to hate confrontations. 100 years ago is a different story, but over the years people have been pussified

Very true, the general population is a bunch of pussies, but over time if it proliferated I guarentee more and more people would do it. Just have the people keep each other in check and I bet itd work just about as good as it does now after years of implication.

refresh/forgive my memory before going on arguing, but is incognito the dude who got found out for being a border cop? or was that some other fag? i dont feel like reading through his posts

& if he is, why the fuck is he not rocking tampons..?

If dudeman was a pig he'd for sure deserve tampons, I remember the thread everyone first thought he was, dude never said he was just sounded more like it was his secret career choice.

skeptical of most "brutality" videos = cop

You wish nurga

haha what? no. that's not me. contrary to popular belief on this board im not a cop at all. i manage a god damn restaurant. i just don't really sympathize with people that easily. okay, so two cops rush this dude and beat him up for no reason, yes, that'd be fucked up. but i can't see shit happening in the video anyway.

I cant really see shit in this video either, dosent count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1ZDIXiuS4

Pussy stop lying!!!

You got called out for being VS multiple times you lying sack of shit. :lol:

This should become the new ''Fuck the police/cops/doughnut eating lying cock-sucking sacks of shit with an inferiority complex/got bullied in high school'' thread.

That way we/DAO don't have to start a new one basically ever 3 days.