Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hotsauceinthedickholewastaken

Holy fuck America! Invisible Soldiers

Expected more. Didn't a Japanese guy actually make shit disappear? Americas got bigger things to worry about than soldiers who can't be "invisible" with out billion dollar equipment.

LOL your country's falling apart.

How is this any different than the crazy fiber optic suit used to bend light around someone that they created ten or more years ago? Whats with the use of "time hole" and "erasing moment?" it's just a big heavy suit. Stupid Wired Magazine trying to make things sound more sciency than they actually are.

pb-110929-twofaces2-rs.photoblog900.jpg

this blows my fucking mind.

two headed cat. two headed cat. getting paid at work to stare at a two headed cattttt

First manless drones that accidentally bomb wedding parties in the middle east piloted by some dude playing a video game in Virgina.

Now this.

At this point I don't think I could even attempt a solid argument against anybody claiming that America is the devil.

And anybody who doesn't think that this shit is going to end up in the hands of your local police force in less than 5 years is a fucking moron.

• Like 1

pb-110929-twofaces2-rs.photoblog900.jpg

this blows my fucking mind.

two headed cat. two headed cat. getting paid at work to stare at a two headed cattttt

When I read the last line, I knew it was you.

med_paul_wall_artist_photo6.jpg

And anybody who doesn't think that this shit is going to end up in the hands of your local police force in less than 5 years is a fucking moron.

Just when you thought it was safe to camp without a permit, leave embers in your fire pit, or shit without burying it...POW!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now