***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

Glad the Sox answered back today.

Sale is our fucking savior, Verlander the fuck who?

Twinkies nurfed the fucking scrubs too,

What a great day for beisbol.

Good to see Thome still jacking em too, even in a Phils uni

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sox put a hurting on the Cards in the 8th, Dunn has become what he was suppose to be.

Been watching the Nats/Blue Jays series, stands looked basically empty but it was a fun series to watch none the less.

Washington's go a talented young squad, and Strasi is pitching tommorow.

92 K's already

Charlie fucks with the lineup every single fucking game and has moved players to different positions on the field constantly. There's no way the Phils can be a stable unit when Charlie is going bat shit crazy with the lineup and player positions. Pair that with sub par pitching and you got yourself a below .500 season. One good thing to hear is that Utley should be back the first week of July...

Sox put a hurting on the Cards in the 8th, Dunn has become what he was suppose to be.

Been watching the Nats/Blue Jays series, stands looked basically empty but it was a fun series to watch none the less.

Washington's go a talented young squad, and Strasi is pitching tommorow.

92 K's already

maybe fun series for you to watch, fucking frustrating as hell for us up here. Nats got a tough starting rotation. And yes the stands are always empty these days.

remember when you guys were tripping on his contract and i told you cain's BEEN our best guy?? what a fucking year for him, unreal. amazing catch by my man gregor too fucking laid out!

It was mainly me. I guess he's living up to his contract. Congrats to Cain but what happened to Timmy?

@Karmatikal

Im sure it was hard to watch man, not rubbing it in I just dont get to watch many games, let alone series as im here in VA, so I can watch the O's or the Nats and just happened to catch the game.

You guys will bounch back, talented squad, Bautista is a beast, and the stands almost everywhere are becoming empty.

remember when you guys were tripping on his contract and i told you cain's BEEN our best guy?? what a fucking year for him, unreal. amazing catch by my man gregor too fucking laid out!

i fully supported the contract as an outsider if u recall.

hoping sherm stick gets something similar, as he is and has been out best pitcher.

Charlie fucks with the lineup every single fucking game and has moved players to different positions on the field constantly. There's no way the Phils can be a stable unit when Charlie is going bat shit crazy with the lineup and player positions. Pair that with sub par pitching and you got yourself a below .500 season. One good thing to hear is that Utley should be back the first week of July...

9.5 back is bush league.

its tiring to watch but were not healthy and not at the break yet.

im not pulling the trade everyone shit or pushing the panic button.

but if they dont resign sherm im done with them.

u give the world to these outsider pitchers and dont wanna pay your best? yr homegrown ace? yr world series champion mvp, they let him go and im done with them.

hell of a few games....i was there on Tuesday for Bumgarners 12k and his HR.

Belt with 3 hr in 3 games, Cains perfecto.....shit last time I checked we had the 4th best record in the mlb.

Crazy that with work and a baby i get most of my fix from talk radio....only been to the yard twice this year. Hahaha oh well, still having fun this season.

9.5 back is bush league.

its tiring to watch but were not healthy and not at the break yet.

im not pulling the trade everyone shit or pushing the panic button.

but if they dont resign sherm im done with them.

u give the world to these outsider pitchers and dont wanna pay your best? yr homegrown ace? yr world series champion mvp, they let him go and im done with them.

Yea I hear ya man, when we won in '08 it was with mostly home grown players. Hamels better get a deal from the Phils, we can't afford to lose him. Thome has been killin it at DH! What's he got like 3 HR's in as many games?

Archived