***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shitty move seriously shitty move the yankees don't need him and he is so far past his best by date its not even funny.

I figure that injury to Swisher is most likely more serious than reported.

$2mil and 2 prospects doesn't seem so bad if Ichiro gels with this Yankee team.

Playing in Seattle may have been part of his decline in production (IMO)

cmon son, ibanez + chavez + ichiro + jones = 1 really good player

Ok yes 100% agree on that, but that is 4 players, 4 former stars 3 of which probably have big egos about playing time still.

I'm still amazed at how far Jones has fallen considering a few years ago he was probably a lock for the hall of fame. He probably needs to lay off the philly cheese steaks.

Chavez needs to start sucking off A-ROID to get back to the player he was

No clue how Ibanez is still playing and hitting, but can you play him anywhere but DH? NO!

And Ichrio is Ichrio, he can hit if he can hit, but all his numbers are down the last few year and you can see he has lost a few steps when he plays the outfield.

I figure that injury to Swisher is most likely more serious than reported.

$2mil and 2 prospects doesn't seem so bad if Ichiro gels with this Yankee team.

Playing in Seattle may have been part of his decline in production (IMO)

Oh it's not bad for the yankees but they didn't need him and as a fan of ichiro I would rather see him finish his career in seattle with one team and enter the hall of fame with 3000 hits rather then watch him soil his career in a yankees uniform. He does give them some extra speed on the base paths though and can help them out. And you are probably right about the swisher Injury or they just want the insurance for whatever freak injury happens to their 35+ team

I'm still amazed at how far Jones has fallen considering a few years ago he was probably a lock for the hall of fame. He probably needs to lay off the philly cheese steaks.

Chavez needs to start sucking off A-ROID to get back to the player he was

No clue how Ibanez is still playing and hitting, but can you play him anywhere but DH? NO!

And Ichrio is Ichrio, he can hit if he can hit, but all his numbers are down the last few year and you can see he has lost a few steps when he plays the outfield.

obviously i was exaggerating when i said they all equal 1 good player, but i really think all of them are very solid players, and i really like how the yanks use them. chavez and raul are solid defensively, and come through in the clutch more than anyone else on the team. jones still has power, hitting hr's at the right time, unlike shitty a-rod. also, all of these guys have a better batting average than russell martin

goddamn the giants are rolling right now! I swear all the phillies "phans" catcall bullshit mustve got to timmy somewhat or something. he walks off w/ only two outs, then slips and falls later. two freak accidents maybe (no pun intended) but pretty embarrassing for a big leaguer.

where you at ralphs!! you damn near got swept my son. seems like hamels is gonna test his "market value" which I think is a bad move, if the phillies are really offering what espn says they are.

Sox bout to sweep the twins.

cunt, we're going to the superbowl.:(

Im so fucking glad the Twins arent our daddy anymore, even if it is because they are

a broken organization.

The Ravens would eat the Bears faggot, no superbowl for you in the next 50 years.

COLE STAYED. he'll be the next lefty in the end if not better.

desperate for a bullpen piece, still think we can slip in as a wild-card given there is now 2...

shut my TV service off, been super busy.

catching some radio here n there.

looking forward to october, hope were around then.

White sox kickin some ass, just won 5 straight and are ahead again in the division.

Dont know how I feel about getting Lariano though, maby he's the next Youk?

I doubt it, but who knows, everyones been showing up lately so go for it.

Dunn is a beast.

That is all.