***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, Silba its worth it dog.

All the fuckboys here who dropped out are doing jack shit and wishing they were

still half as cool as they were, theyre fucking nobodies.

You might have some trouble, but youre damn sure better off than with a shitty GED or nothing at all.

That being said, get out there and support our Sox nigguh

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Dunn stole 2nd off lefty John Lester last night. His last stolen base was in 2008.

Humber was solid last night. Thank fukin god.

Our AAA guys have been so awesome for us.

We need another good performance from Pedro Hernandez (AAA- 1st start in the Majors).

Matt Thorton blows balls. Has 1 pitch- the heater, and there's no movement on it.

Came in for relief, put 2 on, next batter puts it out. 7-2 in the 8th turns into 7-5.

I would only bring him in with AT LEAST a 4 run lead.

Tigers starting to get their shit together. Looking good in their last 20, only 1.5 out of first and we have wsox at home this weekend. I'm going tonight, Verlander vs Peavy, and sunday afternoon. Probably the most important series so far this year for the tigers, first place could be ours with a sweep but not very likely with Porcello and Turner pitching Sat and Sun. The central is finally starting to get interesting. Let's go Tigers.

Flicks from the game I went to

Walking to the park, too cheap to pay for $20 parking . Also gave me a chance to drink the rest of my vodka.

yDHqB.jpg

View from nose bleeds in right field. Could see the game just fine tho. I honestly don't think there is a bad seat viewing wise in that park.

dZle8.jpg

Big ass HD scoreboard. Grass is messed up because they had a concert recently

XYggo.jpg

Phillie Phanatic dancing with some bitties

ty8mA.jpg

I almost was ganna post that I cant believe the Sox got swept by the Tiger's, but it

makes perfect since that they would start blowing cock around this time of year.

Starting pitchers keep going down and having injuries, inconsistent outtings.

Batting is getting hot and cold again.

Fuck yes I love being a White Sox fan, now we can share a motto with the cubs...

I aint even ganna type it

Looks like the Braves are going to get Dempster, and Cubs are also discussing Garza with the Dodgers. Trades are gonna start heating up in the next few days here. Hopefully the Twins get some close to/already MLB ready pitching prospects for Liriano. Fucking shame Pavano and Capps are both on the DL, because it would've been nice to dump them before the trade deadline instead of having to try to play the waiver wire.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/07/braves-acquire-ryan-dempster.html

Edit: Spoke too soon, I guess: "2:38pm: "There is no trade," Dempster tweets via his foundation. "Don't know where this info came from!" Meanwhile, Goldstein hears that the deal is not done, but acknowledges that it might simply be delayed while MLB considers the financial side of the transaction (Twitter link)."

I almost was ganna post that I cant believe the Sox got swept by the Tiger's, but it

makes perfect since that they would start blowing cock around this time of year.

Starting pitchers keep going down and having injuries, inconsistent outtings.

Batting is getting hot and cold again.

Fuck yes I love being a White Sox fan, now we can share a motto with the cubs...

I aint even ganna type it

You dumb fucking twit. You always manage to make yourself look like the dumbest fuck in

this thread. How many games are played in a season?? Where are we now??

How many AAA guys we got in our entire pitching staff?? 8

And we're where we're at because of those guys!

A little hick-up and you're calling it a cubs season???

How many games do you ACTUALLY watch? Or do you get your scores on Sportscenter?

Nigga,

You are a fucking ball sucking animal that im sure of.

How am I making myself dumb for being upset about my team getting swept by a division rival?

I know how many games there are faggot, TOO fucking many thats for sure.

Thats why baseball is dying, the shits repetitive and dragged out.

I acknowledged our lack of above AAA staff...dumbass.

And yeah Quintana has held it down, what about axlerod? What about the scrub who got lit up a few nights ago?

Sale, Youk, AJ, Dunn(cant believe I ever typed this) Hudson, De Aza thats the fools holding it down right now.

This same shit happens every year you dumb bitch, you live in the city and im wondering how much attention you pay? It was the same shit last year, we come out of the break on top and its all down hill from there.

Just because I get compassionatly pissed dosent mean anything,

I watch all the games I can, being an East Coaster thats limited.

You really are the biggest bitch on this entire site.

Why dont you talk baseball instead of trying to hang off my nuts?