***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wsox looking good in the sweep against tampa, i just saw the whole quintana throw behind the back of zobrist on tv. i listened to the whole game on 670am and was wondering what the fuck that was all about. that was a quality win over a good east coast team.

My boy Freddie Freeman is back...but with some specs on. Still hit a homer with that fucking short, but QUICK swing of his. Made some nice picks at first, too. I love the Twins and all, but being born in Atlanta, the Braves are my first love. And Freddie will be a beast in years to come, a la Fred McGriff.

What is with the Braves players needing glasses? Two or three seasons ago Brian McCann was having vision problems and he got specs, too.

Fuck.

Well 10 is alot of games, 9 is still a hell of an achievement.

I had a bad feeling about Gavin going out, which is sad because the past couple

years I was hoping he'd turn out to be a star.

Him and Johnny better start getting their shit together, or getting the ole resume up to date.

Bats is still hot though, im liking beisbol right now

one afternoon im swimming with sandoval the next i find out he is allegedly rape'n cute white bitches.

APTOS - San Francisco Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval is being investigated by the Sheriff's Office in connection with an alleged sexual assault early Friday at an Aptos resort.

The 25-year-old third baseman on the disabled list was questioned by deputies but not detained or arrested.

Sandoval's attorney, Eric Geffon, said the sexual relations had been consensual.

The victim, an adult female, contacted the Sheriff's Office at 4:25 a.m. Friday to report the alleged assault, sheriff's spokeswoman April Skalland said Saturday.

No information about the victim was released.

According to Skalland, Sandoval and the victim were part of a small group of people hanging out in downtown Santa Cruz on Thursday night.

They left downtown to go to Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos, where the alleged incident took place.

After the victim's complaint was received Friday morning, deputies met her at an undisclosed location, not the resort, to file a report on the case.

Sandoval was contacted Friday at the resort by deputies and agreed to be questioned at the County Governmental Center on Ocean Street.

"He was cooperative," Skalland said. "We're in the early stages of the investigation. All cases we investigate we turn over to the DA's Office. At that point, it's their case."

Geffon, the attorney, said Sandoval cooperated with deputies "out of respect for the process."

"On Friday, June 1, Pablo Sandoval voluntarily met with the Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department related to a consensual, personal relationship of a sexual nature that took place on that day," Geffon said.

Skalland noted that the Sheriff's Office normally doesn't discuss sexual assault cases. This was announced because of the high-profile suspect, she said.

"We're going to get a lot of calls," she said.

Sandoval was leading the Giants in home runs and RBIs when he fractured the hamate bone in his left hand May 1. He had surgery to remove the bone two days later. He's expected to play four or five games in the minor leagues before rejoining the Giants' active roster

Sale is the fucking man, good looks on him being the 2nd ChiSox pitcher this year to get it.

This team has potential, if everyone keeps their shit together im feeling a run in October,

just to be that guy.

Also athletes are always ganna get accussed of this shit, we live in a law-suite happy civilization.

If you have money, dont touch a bitch unless theres 15 witnesses.

Sox had a tough series with Toronto but still fought hard and keep momentum going in the

right direction. Rios with a 2 run hr to tie the game.

Orlando Hudson with the clutch single to score Viciedo who worked his ass off to get to third after

singling to get on base.

Hudson acquisition was key.