***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yessir.

Good series with the Brewers, Sale/Grienke was a matchup of two of my newer favorite pitchers.

Hopefully Youkillis does something at 3B, Sox are still in this shit and sitting on top.

As long as Detroit stays lukewarm, we got this.

Sale is the fucking prophet.

Twins lost another series at home, we have to be evening the score.

I know its kicking you while youre down, but youve done the same to the ChiSox.

If there are any of the Twins fans left so far.

Anybody wanna share their all star ballots if they filled them out? Here's mine...

NL

1B- Joey Votto

2B- Brandon Philips

3B- David Freese

SS- Starlin Castro

C- Carlos Ruiz

OF- Matt Kemp, Andrew McCutchen, Carlos Gonzalez

AL

1B- Prince Fielder

2B- Robinson Cano

3B- Miguel Cabrera

SS- Asdrubal Cabrera (almost went with Jeter but after last year fuck him)

C- A.J. Pierzynski

DH- Edwin Encarnacion

OF- Josh Hamilton, Jose Bautista, Josh Willingham (wildcard pick)

AJ Pierzynski? C'MON SON. Good call on Willingham though. Its kinda sad that he isn't even top 15 in voting with 15 HR, 49 RBI, .384 OBP and .920 OPS. The All Star game is retarded though and it still pisses me off that it actually has a bearing on the world series home field advantage. So fucking dumb.

And yeah, I don't like losing series to the White Sox, but I mean...Blackburn vs Sale. The worst fucking pitcher vs one of the best pitchers in the league this season. And then we put in Manship, who is also atrocious. There was no chance.

how is he winless with a 3.something ERA? does the phillies bullpen suck that bad? and does the offense not when he pitches?

i kinda hope he goes winless for the season just so it's a thing

YES. The bullpen is fucking terrible although they just sent down Chad Qualls (Thank God!) and Joe Savery who were both utter garbage. Qualls asked for a trade after being DFA'd lol he has no trade value at all. Our offense only seems to produce when Hamels is on the mound. Hamels is 10-3 this year. I sure hope we can keep him but I doubt it.

naw I mean I honestly think it should be Molina starting, but i'm not complaining that it's buster. haha. I mean buster is definitely an all star but molina is super sick, I am a big fan of both guys.

sandoval starting at 3rd is a head scratcher, I admit. I mean he had that amazing run early but then was DL for a minute. hahaha some nerd ass giants fans went and played that voting system. they'll modify that shit after this year no doubt.