***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaaaaa fucking Melky, what an idiot. Isn't this a contract year for him? Looks like he'll miss some of the playoff games too

*Edit- At least he manned up to it instead of denying the fuck out of it. Still stupid nonetheless. He ain't jewish so he ain't getting away with it. He's gonna miss out on a big contract in the off season now.

I still can't believe how many idiots think they are going to get away with this shit in the MLB in 2012. Sure, some people might slide under the radar for a period of time, but what the fuck do they think is gonna happen? "Oh, I'm just gonna use peds in my contract year, get a huge contract and then stop using them...I swear..."

Fucking embarrassment to the game.

Fuck yes.

The thing thats made me love this season already is that the Sox have finally overcome teams that

always seemed to have our number.

Twins, although in disarray have been conquered and now the fucking Blue Jays.

Still 1st place at that.

Giants OF Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games without pay after testing positive for Testosterone, a performance-enhancing substance.[/color][/b]

guess that explains why he's so good now, lol

guys shouldnt be banned from taking testosterone, a natural male hormone that tails off at the age of 30...

is it illegal for usa womens soccer players to have boob jobs?

fuck outta here

@ karmatical

Yeah im sure, ive actually seen a few games of the Jays this year.

Bautista is a beast though,

But the Sox would be winning anyway.

If the squad stays healthy, we could make a push this year

this shit has me pulling my hair out, season's a total loss now. Your boy Dunn is going to dethrone Bautista as the HR champ

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/injuries/#team141

That is the worst comparison ever. Just because it's a natural male hormone doesn't mean players should be able to load up on it through non-natural means. Also, Melky is 28, so if your statement about it tailing off at 30 was supposed to be some sort of defense for him, it certainly isn't helping your case.

"Anabolic steroids (including testosterone) have also been taken to enhance muscle development, strength, or endurance. They do so directly by increasing the muscles' protein synthesis. As a result, muscle fibers become larger and repair faster than the average person's."

That is the worst comparison ever. Just because it's a natural male hormone doesn't mean players should be able to load up on it through non-natural means. Also, Melky is 28, so if your statement about it tailing off at 30 was supposed to be some sort of defense for him, it certainly isn't helping your case.

"Anabolic steroids (including testosterone) have also been taken to enhance muscle development, strength, or endurance. They do so directly by increasing the muscles' protein synthesis. As a result, muscle fibers become larger and repair faster than the average person's."

THIS. He was cheating the game son. What makes it even dumber is this...

Cabrera launches fake website to cover his ass, gets caught DERP :lol: