tonsil removal....... and underestimations

INDISGUST

i got strep 3 times this year "recurring tonsillitis" and my doctor said the tonsils gotta go

so now im sitting on the couch trying to eat mashed potatoes and chasing every bite

with ice water

this is probably not a big deal for people who have had more serious surgery but look

at my fucking mouth

hs5q9y.jpg

a31dld.jpg

i got this jug......pretty cool

2w2okyt.png

i cant work for two weeks so i guess i figured i would share and sit on the couch and let everyone know how sad guy i am :)

so share horror stories or whatever.......or photoshop the disgusting pictures of my mouth

whatever you shitheads

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my throat looked like that but i also had my uvula out so all of the innards of my mouth were that disgusting white green scaley stuff.

i lost 10 pounds in the 3 weeks of recovery. couldn't eat, could hardly get my pain pills down.

worst experience of my life. would not recommend to anyone.

I had my tonsils out when i was 7 or 8 years old. I was told I would be able to eat all the ice cream I wanted during recovery so I was not worried. That was bullshit though, I could not eat ANYTHING or talk for awhile after the surgery. Not fun at all, but I think wisdom teeth might have been a worse. I kept my tonsils in a jar under my sink for years in some sort of clear fluid and plastic jar, I don't know why...

at age 21, i got strep throat over and over again...it all started right after my girlfriend at the time had it...so im pretty sure she had passed it to me...at one point the tonsilitis got so bad that the tonsils were almost touching each other making it hard for me to breath and eat.

the surgeon we went to said it was too risky to remove them at my age and that she wouldnt do it....so we pleaded with her till after a few days she accepted....this is the only major surgery ive ever had...i remember the day of the surgery, they actually used that propofol shit to put me under (i remember them the anesthesiologist calling it 'milk'...lol...just like MJ did)...i tried my best to keep my eyes open but they felt heavy and next thing i know, i wake up and immediately vomit all over myself....shit fucking sucked...but the nurses were cool....i was out of commission for almost 3 weeks as well...friends came through with vanilla bean ice cream...i had so much vanilla bean ice cream during those 3 weeks, that even seeing vanilla bean ice cream now a days makes me sick to the stomach.....but damn....after surgery, my shit NEVER looked like indisgusts picture.

Yeah that's pretty foul.

I had a tonsillitis-strep combo recently, that was whack, I broke out in this full body rash that made me look like a lobster and itched whenever it was in direct sunlight.

That doesn't really hold a candle to those moon craters in the back of your mouth, but I figured I'd share. Get well soon.

I'm posting from a hospital bed on my phone last night at about 130 my tonsils decided to open up and fill my sink with blood its was pretty fucked up had to rush to emergency filling a cup with blood the whole time so now I'm on a bunch of perks and hating life props replies and shit talking when I get out tomorrow

• Like 1

lolwut

& i thought i was a weirdo for my toenail clippings collection phase

The hospital gave me the option so I took them. I showed them to a few people and then left them under the sink until they turned to mush.

Let's hear about your nail clipping collection?

weirdo