tonsil removal....... and underestimations

INDISGUST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm posting from a hospital bed on my phone last night at about 130 my tonsils decided to open up and fill my sink with blood its was pretty fucked up had to rush to emergency filling a cup with blood the whole time so now I'm on a bunch of perks and hating life props replies and shit talking when I get out tomorrow

Runonsentencefrombeingsoperkedoutoner?

Let's hear about your nail clipping collection?

weirdo

i always collected rock & shit when i was a child... in grade 2 - for whatever reason, i started collected my toenail clippings in a tiny round plastic container

this went on for probably about a month, until my mom found it, flipped out, & threw the shit away (understandable)

toenail clipping collection is pretty weird, but theres some guy who collects his semen and posts it every year on 4chan...he's got a bunch of 2 liter bottles filled up....pretty nasty.

that motherfucker definitely takes the cake

I got my tonsils out with the wisdom teeth. One surgery. I was out for about a week, but was 21 I think. Don't remember. Made the mistake of saying, this doesn't hurt, I'll eat some Chik-fil-a.....avoid this. I do remember I sang a song about chipmunks and how the girl next to me looked like a chipmunk when this happened. She was umad.