i need help

jizzfest08

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
From the Four Directions and all my Relations,

I am Jeremiah Jourdain of the Cree and Metis Nations. I am seventy four years old and went to residential school in Manitoba and had three brothers die in there. I have worked for over ten years now with Kevin Annett - Eagle Strong Voice and I know him to be a very good, brave and honest man and a man of God.

I have been sick for some months or I would have spoken before this.

Many things have been said about Kevin Eagle, mostly by people who do not know him and have never really spoken with him. I do know him well, and I am disgusted with the latest plan to destroy his character that is being done by staff workers at Coop radio in Vancouver. They are the worst scumbags and liars for the garbage they are saying about Kevin. Have they no honor and shame?

I am ending my silence now because they're trying to destroy Kevin Eagle is not stopping, and their lies are becoming enormous. People lie about an innocent and just man because they fear and hate him, or because their own garbage is being exposed by him. In Kevin's case, both of these are true.

I am one of the people who shared the truth with Kevin that he talked about on his radio program and that got him banned, about how the Mounties are killing our indigenous women and have worked with the Pickton murderers. I used to work for Indian Affairs and the RCMP as an advisor so I know many of these people and I know how they operate.

I have known for some time that Vancouver Coop radio is one of the listening posts the feds keep going to monitor who is doing what in the downtown east side. The station won't get its funding unless it does this. The RCMP E Division is controlling things at the station. I know their agents work at the station and they get rid of programmers like Kevin who get close to exposing the really bad things like child rapists and the body dumping sites the government uses with the Americans.

Years ago they murdered a coop radio programmer called Tom House because he found out about the drug money being laundering through Coop radio. Guatemalans knifed him on hastings street. Those Guatemalans worked for the CIA and are contract killers.

Kevin Eagle has already met with the woman who helped to frame him at the station and she admitted in writing what she did. She is part native and part Arab and she has worked on the street for 20 years. We all know her and she is a bad drug dealer and is in debt with a pimp called Eduardo who does jobs for the feds like kill people. Eduardo is Guatemalan and is the cousin of one of Tom House's killers. It's all in the family like they say.

The feds paid this woman to fool around and do drugs with a man called Justin who they made up to look like Kevin. Justin is out of the country now and will never be traced because he has CSIS connections. He's ex military and does protection for the child traffickers.

There is a woman on coop radio staff named Leela who is the liason for the feds and she knows everything. She arranged with the Mounties to set Kevin up at the station that night, she got another staff guy to let the woman and Justin in to do their # in front of the cameras. Leela is the one behind getting rid of Kevin and blackening his name. She and a lawyer for the feds called Freya Zoltz who was put on coop radio board by the feds.

That's what's behind what's happening to Kevin and it will get worse. Freya is telling every alternate radio station they'll be sued if they allow Kevin on the air. They are really scared about what Kevin knows about how the government is involved in child trafficking and the snuff films, and they are out to destroy him once and for all.

I know more including names and dates. I am putting that in another document I will put in safe keeping.

I want to say to any honest man or woman left at coop radio, stop playing along with these criminals and liars. Kevin Annett is the best white man I have ever met and he is the one person who helps the real Indians, our homeless men and women who don't sell themselves for a dollar like all the chiefs do. He has never taken a penny for his work even though he is in poverty and blackballed. He has given his life for people like the woman who framed him and all the thanks he gets is abuse and lies.

I don't have any hope for our world when these lies can win like they are doing and good men like Kevin are being so easily destroyed. For god's sake stop this and know the truth. Help Kevin Eagle and everybody being wronged.

I am Jeremiah Jourdain and I thank you from the four directions. I give permission for this email to be sent to anybody.

Huh

whats the story with all those spiderman memes. they're fucking good but what brings something like that about

60's Spider-Man is the name of an image macro that pulled itself from the depths of /co/, when all the basement dwellers would stream episodes of the 60's cartoon TV series for Spider-Man and invite in fellow loser anons of the board to watch. They did this so as to gain some semblance of friendship and togetherness in their otherwise pathetic lives, even though they were all really just watching a children's cartoon show on their own.

The show has understandably underdeveloped animation due to the fact it was made at least 100 years ago, and the sad fat people watching it decided that the strange static poses Spider-Man would occasionally adopt were SO FUNNY LULZ!!111! So naturally 13-year old boys everywhere, and the shit-fondling cockbags at Tumblr, immediately decided to spew their unfunny diarrhea over any screenshot of the show they could find, giving birth to what some would argue is a pretty shitty meme.

Spidey has now become commonplace in many anon's reaction face arsenal, most notably the "that post gave me cancer" image, which can be used quite often these days because /b/ and most of 4chan is completely riddled with cancerous cancer. Occasionally Spider-Man has entire threads dedicated to him, but one of his other uses is to spam the shit out of cancer or just general faggotry on 4chan, by declaring that THIS IS NOW A SPIDER-MAN THREAD, and posting picture after picture of this unfunny trash.

SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER- MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEADMAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEADMAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD.

• Like 1