RIP Doctor Death

!@#$%

Assisted suicide advocate Kevorkian dies at age 83

DETROIT – Jack Kevorkian, the retired pathologist who captured the world's attention as he helped dozens of ailing people commit suicide, igniting intense debate and ending up in prison for murder, has died in a Detroit area hospital after a short illness. He was 83.

Kevorkian, who said he helped some 130 people end their lives from 1990 to 1999, died about 2:30 a.m. at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, close friend and prominent attorney Mayer Morganroth said.

He had been hospitalized since last month with pneumonia and kidney problems, Morganroth said.

never understood what the big fucking deal was about preventing people who are suffering from ending their lives. death is actually not the worst thing that can happen to someone.

now let's enjoy some kevorkian artwork

FOR HE IS RAISED

PO016%20-%20For%20He%20Is%20Raised-thumbnail.jpg

ANTIWAR

antiwar2.jpg

VERY STILL LIFE

verystilllife.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I also don't see anything wrong with helping people who want to die, die. I thought we were free to make our own choices? Guess not.

That is a very, very complicated issue.

On a side note, I watched part of movie based on Kevorkian's shenanigans with Al Pacino playing him. It was pretty good, depressing as fuck, but pretty good. It definitely made you think about your own life and death

I think when he went to to jail he actually got in trouble for pressing the button himself... Otherwise he would of been solid.

RELATED: My kindergarden teacher was on 60 minutes for having an appointment with him...

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/12/us/man-ordered-to-live-with-wife-who-had-consulted-kevorkian.html

Mrs. Klooster was awesome. She taught me what giving the finger meant.