Should I like...feel bad?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once dated a chick who tried being all slick and shit by tryna mess around behind my back but in the end I fucked up her life forever.

you gave her aids from unprotected anal sex?

or you just verbally harassed her until she changed her number?

probably the latter.

very quote worthy.

white broads that fuck with nogs are generally pretty trashy tho. About on par with ones that smoke newport 100s,

have lower back tattoos, ect. ect

you know it, them roseville hoes. as clyde calls em, "newport hunnies." whites hoes that smoke mad newport 100's, grew up in the trailor park, love them some eminem, but only fuck black dudes. and fuck the race, the dudes these hoes fuck aint even on some real nigga shit. they are the type of dudes that were so bitch in their own hood they had to move out to the eastside suburbs and fuck with girls that use to chase dick on gratiot. nigga you know what the fuck I'm talkin about. eastside white hoes and southwest white hoes are their own got damn breed of human. sorry for yall that dont know detroit. oh, smash girl, tell her man, smash again, let them deal with the shit, end story.

Whole lotta UMAD floating around since I last checked.

I tend to keep my sexual dealings to myself, but let's be honest, sometimes there is another dude in the picture /nh. Of course I'd have hate for a dude who my girl cheated on me with, but don't act like you assholes would put your dicks back into your boxers, get up, and bounce just because you realized there was a boyfriend in the picture and you're about to fuck. Been there br0, obviously I didn't disengage.

Plus forsit is going to become her captive sex slave, so what does it matter...

Why would you even accept the ride home? You shoulda played it off like no one could of picked you up and if you could spend the night. You already fucked the bitch, might as well of spent the night and tore her asshole open. And if she said no, you could've told her to say no to your dick. Which of course she couldn't because you would've shoved it in the sluts mouth. Am I right? I better be right because if you think I'm wrong, welp... you're gay.

Shoulda swagged it out.

Ya shoulda.

first off props thats a pretty cool story to tell your boys,

second hit it and quit no girl is worth fucking again unless its your girlfriend and

obviously this girl isn't girlfriend material,

third as for the girls man fuck that foo dont tell him shit he aint your homie so why should you care

maybe he did some raunchy shit before for karma to fuck him over like that

Swinds knows this story, but basically I gamed this girl down over texts and I haven't seen her for like 2 years. She used to hate me. I go over to her house today and she got super hot. She asks what movie I wanted to watch, so I picked a scary one of course. She gets all scared and starts cuddlin, we start kissin yada yada. She fuckin starts rubbin my dick and pulls it out and we go to town. I fuck her. I was like yeah I'm about to bounce and skate home, but I looked outside and it was pouring. I text my home dude to come swoop but he's not replying and I gotta go. SO SHE CALLS HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND TO PICK ME UP AND DROP ME OFF. No homo, but he was one of the nicest dudes I've ever met. I have no guilty conscience whatsoever, but I felt kinda bad. She wants to hangout Tuesday. Friend her? Fuck her? What?

TLDR: I FUCKED A GIRL WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND AND HE TURNED OUT TO BE A KINDA COOL DUDE.

so yooure an asshole like most of the other assholes on here.

deal with it asshole.

This is just a weird fucking situation.

If I was in your situation(im a chick so like I fucked a dude and his chick took me home) fuck that.

All the way around.

Fuck that shit.

Motherfucker is probably on the path to herpaghonnesyphalaids. And you know what? I'm fine without it.

Plus chicks are fucking psycho when it comes to that shit.

Really, you're just looking to fuck? Not that hard my friend. Not that fucking hard.