Should I like...feel bad?

forsit

Swinds knows this story, but basically I gamed this girl down over texts and I haven't seen her for like 2 years. She used to hate me. I go over to her house today and she got super hot. She asks what movie I wanted to watch, so I picked a scary one of course. She gets all scared and starts cuddlin, we start kissin yada yada. She fuckin starts rubbin my dick and pulls it out and we go to town. I fuck her. I was like yeah I'm about to bounce and skate home, but I looked outside and it was pouring. I text my home dude to come swoop but he's not replying and I gotta go. SO SHE CALLS HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND TO PICK ME UP AND DROP ME OFF. No homo, but he was one of the nicest dudes I've ever met. I have no guilty conscience whatsoever, but I felt kinda bad. She wants to hangout Tuesday. Friend her? Fuck her? What?

TLDR: I FUCKED A GIRL WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND AND HE TURNED OUT TO BE A KINDA COOL DUDE.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the assfuck her in the cunt and fuck her in the ass

I went to middle school and high school with this really nice kid, who ended up in therapy when he found out his girl was blowing me inbetween classes...shit happens.

I have a rule that if you're not crew or someone who I spend ALOT of time with, then your girl is fair game. Hoes gonna be goes

• Like 1

If it doesn't feel right don't do it.

If it does, then go with that but odds are almost 1000% that you will find yourself in the middle of some drama. If you're okay with that, you'll probably talk about it here.

PS- Obviously she's definitely not GF material so you can write that one off.

What's gf mean, shai? I'm not familiar with that term...

and swampy it's funny you should mention that because someone actually got put off the crew for bein out of pocket and fuckin with the wrong females. lead to me beating his ass in a park in front of a bunch of people and him being bummed on life forever.

How does it feel knowing u met the guy who's dick she sucked earlier before Ya made out?

during the car ride home he was complaining how they don't kick it that much anymore and dropping hints that she's not putting out at all for him. So nice try.

Two lessons from this thread: Don't trust black people around your white girlfriend and forsit has herpes...and the clap....and his breath smells like other dudes cock.

Three lessons....

I'm only joking....but seriously, your breath smells like other dudes dick.

• Like 2

and swampy it's funny you should mention that because someone actually got put off the crew for bein out of pocket and fuckin with the wrong females. lead to me beating his ass in a park in front of a bunch of people and him being bummed on life forever.

I booted a kid out of the crew a few years ago for fucking another member's girl, and on top of that I completely banned him from his favorite part of the city.

I saw him twice in the first few months after I did so, and both times resulted in him being viciously bitchslapped, once so bad I actually thought I knocked him out haha. Then he didn't come around for a year or so, til I caught him slipping one night and knocked all his food out of his hand before running him off again. That was a good two years ago, no sitings since then

I booted a kid out of the crew a few years ago for fucking another member's girl, and on top of that I completely banned him from his favorite part of the city.

I saw him twice in the first few months after I did so, and both times resulted in him being viciously bitchslapped, once so bad I actually thought I knocked him out haha. Then he didn't come around for a year or so, til I caught him slipping one night and knocked all his food out of his hand before running him off again. That was a good two years ago, no sitings since then

:lol: :lol: I love seein the kid nh because he tries to act all buddy buddy but nobody is giving him the time of day.

I have NO Std's and she actually has a nice ass pussy. She's not a slut. I think I failed to mention her and I talked for awhile a few summers ago and she was really into me but I was just off fuckin her friends and shit. She's trying to break up with her boyfriend but she works at his family business and doesn't wanna lose her job. It's like a fucked up situation haha

If youre a chicks boyfriend and you're not cheating on her she is cheating on you. I maintain to do a steady amount of fucked up shit in any relationship so when it comes time for the chick to reveal that she has been a total whore I have already one-upped her on so many levels that the relationship can progress to something "better."

• Like 2

What's girlfriend mean, shai? I'm not familiar with that term...

I assumed when you said

SO SHE CALLS HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND TO PICK ME UP AND DROP ME OFF

you had at least a general grasp of the concept, but clearly I was jumping to conclusions.

You could call dude and have him explain it to you.

Yea, I musta Missed that part in your story.

It's cool. Just don't let it happen again.

BSM MOMENT OF THE DAY- I just got a text that says "your tattoos are so sexy. I just want you to bend me over my bed again. I don't care if I regret it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: