Note: Don't take that picture at face value

Seffiks

The Face Research Website allows users to overlay photos of faces to get an "average" of what a number of combined faces looks like. This particular shot is the result of combining the faces of women from a certain country and slapping them all together. As you can see, they're all surprisingly attractive. Not sure if they started with only pretty ladies or what, but I'd be hesitant to see what a U.S. one looks like. And not just because I'm afraid of getting turned on, but do you even know the sessy kind of things you can do with a double chin? Store food for one. Pelican ladies, PELICAN LADIES!

Face Research Website (to try yourself and even upload your own photos)

via

Average Faces of Women of the World

Thanks to Captain Cranky, who apparently always wakes up on the wrong side of the boat.

average-faces-full.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2011/02/photos_overlayed_to_produce_th.php

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SMASH EVERYONE OF THEM FAKE SIMULATED BITCHES.

THE MONGOLIAN IS WEIRD.

I CHILLED WITH THIS MID 30'S MONGOLIAN CHICK WHO WORKED AT A CALL CENTER A COUPLE TIMES.

DIDNT THINK SHE WAS REALLY ATTRACTIVE, JUST AS THE PICTURE REPRESENTED THERE WILL SHOW YOU.

BUT I FIGURED ID TRY TO SMASH ANY WAY JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, SHE WASNT AT ALL FAT SO IF NOTHING ELSE I COULD TRY TO JUST BEAT THE FUCKIN BRAKES OFF HER ASIA CONTINENT PUSSY.

SO THE SECOND TIME WE CHILLED ( I WAS 23 AT THE TIME) SHE SAID SHE WAS DOWN TO SMOKE.

I LIT HER UP AND LITERALLY TWO HITS INTO THE BLUNT SHE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES OUT.

SHIT IM DIGGIN IT, FUCKIT, ILL SMASH UP ON A SEMI WEED COMATOSE MONGOLIAN BROAD.

WELL AS SOON AS I TRY AND TELL HER SHE SHOULD COME LAY DOWN AND "SLEEP" A.K.A. (I WANNA MAKE HATE TO YOU)

SHE COMES TO IN SOME INSANE RAGE AND GOES OFF ON MY HOMEBOY AND HIS CHICK IN SOME FREAKISH FOREIGN TONGUE (OR MAYBE JUST TONGUES :lol:)

I YELLED AT HER, SHE CRIED AND THEN ASKED IF SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED WHILE DRIVING HOME FOR BEING HIGH.

I LAUGHED IN HER FACE AND TOLD HER TO GET TO MOVIN.

I WISH I STILL HAD HER NUMBER CAUSE ID DEFINITELY BLOW HER MIND AGAIN AND SMASH OUT HAHA.