Note: Don't take that picture at face value

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how is it the simulated african american broad looks better than 95% all the african american broads i kno? Its not like i have a limited pool to pick from around here either

Smash the vietnamese and south african. Then smash the rest of em for good measure

SMASH EVERYONE OF THEM FAKE SIMULATED BITCHES.

THE MONGOLIAN IS WEIRD.

I CHILLED WITH THIS MID 30'S MONGOLIAN CHICK WHO WORKED AT A CALL CENTER A COUPLE TIMES.

DIDNT THINK SHE WAS REALLY ATTRACTIVE, JUST AS THE PICTURE REPRESENTED THERE WILL SHOW YOU.

BUT I FIGURED ID TRY TO SMASH ANY WAY JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, SHE WASNT AT ALL FAT SO IF NOTHING ELSE I COULD TRY TO JUST BEAT THE FUCKIN BRAKES OFF HER ASIA CONTINENT PUSSY.

SO THE SECOND TIME WE CHILLED ( I WAS 23 AT THE TIME) SHE SAID SHE WAS DOWN TO SMOKE.

I LIT HER UP AND LITERALLY TWO HITS INTO THE BLUNT SHE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES OUT.

SHIT IM DIGGIN IT, FUCKIT, ILL SMASH UP ON A SEMI WEED COMATOSE MONGOLIAN BROAD.

WELL AS SOON AS I TRY AND TELL HER SHE SHOULD COME LAY DOWN AND "SLEEP" A.K.A. (I WANNA MAKE HATE TO YOU)

SHE COMES TO IN SOME INSANE RAGE AND GOES OFF ON MY HOMEBOY AND HIS CHICK IN SOME FREAKISH FOREIGN TONGUE (OR MAYBE JUST TONGUES :lol:)

I YELLED AT HER, SHE CRIED AND THEN ASKED IF SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED WHILE DRIVING HOME FOR BEING HIGH.

I LAUGHED IN HER FACE AND TOLD HER TO GET TO MOVIN.

I WISH I STILL HAD HER NUMBER CAUSE ID DEFINITELY BLOW HER MIND AGAIN AND SMASH OUT HAHA.

Stuwpid Mongorians!

Every encounter with Mongolian women I have ever had has ended with me being confused and offended. I thought these bitches were supposed to be hardass, horseback riding, bow & arrow shooting, animal hide wearing, nomadic, tribe people. Instead they just end up being prissy, self entitled, cunts.

I did want to fuck them all though.

Whatcha' gon' do?

This was on Yahoo News today, clicked the link and there is a blog with a few of them. Seems like the same thing. but one person is getting 'Artist' Credit? Not sure if this was actually done with photoshop layer by layer or the link on this thread, didnt read too much of it.

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hundreds-of-tourist-photos