The 14 Words

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If racism (or cowardice) bothers you that much, there's no one holding a gun to your head and forcing you to post on 12 oz.

I'm still holding out for the day when Raven finally takes a good hard look at what Channel Zero has become, says "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" and deletes it along with all the backups for good.

I agree that most people from 12 oz would not be popping that shit in my neighborhood, and if they did I'd do something about it.

Btw i m assuming you all are passing jugement on the color of my skin because of my screen name, ima break this down real quick.... I'm a white dude and I live in a mostly black and asian neighborhood.

** oh ya, I don't gangbang I don't roll with gangbangers I listen to mostly punkrock.

TRANSLATION: I suffer from white guilt and am in the rebellious phase of my life. Also, we just started the civil rights unit in my American History class.

if I wanted to be in an environment where black people are referred to as monkeys I would kick it with the klan or nazi skinheads.... which I would never do.

That's just closed minded.

-------------------------------------------

This guy is the same as the dude who posted anti-racist shit months ago under the name TheBlackKid. It didn't work then either. Even with the ironic name similarity. Get a hobby.

its no spam I was just giving the upper middle class suburban white kids a place to talk hate.

oh, so you got a problem with upper middle class suburban white kids?

racism is funny. If you can't laugh off the ramblings of "upper middle class suburban white kids" (which is 100%, thats right, 100% the source of racist comments on 12oz[/sarcasm]) then maybe you should go to that very forum you posted and start talking shit.

All kinds of fuck heads talk racist smack on 12oz, not just "upper middle class suburban white kids" I am sure they are among this group, but most of these said kids would never say some shit like this in real life. The people who do say this shit in real life (and mean it of course) are the people you should be mad at. And you know what? I bet there are very very few of those on 12oz. So stop getting worked up over the words on the internet. And if you dont wanna stop getting worked up, maybe you should check out that site you posted, unless you are already a member.

Zing!

Doesn't really matter where its coming from, its not really funny anymore.

i wasnt very clear, but when i said funny i meant it as in; peculiar. I dont find racist comments themselves hilarious, but i find what makes people offended funny. People accuse other people of being racist, whilst being racist themselves. And that right there is the LOLZ

Come to my hood and start tossing that word around and see what happens.... its obvious by how umad you are that this thread is about you, or else you would of just breezed through it and said whatever

your hood is not the internet.

go die in a hole somewhere.

I agree the racism in here does get pretty old quick in here (I am white), but what you going to do, I know it bugs a lot of people, sometimes it is done for humour other times not, but then I don't hear anyone sticking up for women when everyone is bitch this bitch that, and the amount of times people get called faggot, I don't see anyone standing up for gays either.

Really if you are going to be pissed about the racism aspect then you should be speaking out about all the other discrimination that happens.

It is part of the world, will never go away.

in a unified multinational worldwide web community, there really is no place for ACTUAL racism. i mean, it's not like you can ACTUALLY berate someone to the point they feel ostracized, disenfranchised, or left out - online, in a forum where any random fucker can join in on the conversation.

that's why words like "fag" and "nigger" have only one place to call home: random internet banter

does a homo ACTUALLY feel oppressed when reading their online graffiti forum and see somebody saying FAG?

do black people ACTUALLY feel oppressed when reading their online graffiti forum and see somebody saying NIGGER?

i mean, 9 times out of 10 it's never directed AT anybody. unless I go "spitfire wishes he was a nigger instead of a ginger, what a fag"

butt hurt fucks. i've NOT ONCE complained about any anti-white sentiment. grow the fuck up pussies. /not aimed @ decy

What's so lame about me starting a thread about being sick of people being called monkeys and shit amongst many other things.

Btw i m assuming you all are passing jugement on the color of my skin because of my screen name, ima break this down real quick.... I'm a white dude and I live in a mostly black and asian neighborhood.

** oh ya, I don't gangbang I don't roll with gangbangers I listen to mostly punkrock.

seriously....

this is either A.) the most successful troll so far to hit channel zero

or

B.) a crust punk straight edge pussie faggot who got dosed up on trip one too many times and has seen the light, and now thinks he can change the world with his "c'mon guys, really? c'mon" thread

I assume it's the same white 13-18 year olds who are saying that shit on Call Of Duty online all the time. When their parents tell them to turn off the TV, they just bring it in here.

i hardly ever say nigger outloud, unless it's "hey nigger shut the door" or something of the like, to one of my friends who's acting innappropriate - like a monkey. it's not racist, it's comical.

and i always find that it's better to use the term online only when completely necessary. never to start a fight, but to end a joke, sure...

to all naysayers: if you guys aren't down with Freedom of Speech, fuck you. i invite you to freely speak your mind as well. try it. it's refreshing.