The 14 Words

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its no spam I was just giving the upper middle class suburban white kids a place to talk hate.

You admitted you're white, I'm sorry you feel guilty about that.

It's hilarious how upper middle class and white always go hand in hand as negative comments on this board which is mostly frequented by white people...

I bet you're one of those people who thinks only whites can be racist too.

oh, wow...just now reading this thread.

i got banned from stormfront a few years ago because of my screenname....i went by ihatewhitey.

anyways, most of the people on that site are inbred fucks.

Ha! how quick they ban you?

Good lookin out Harvey.

because when i get on 12oz, my first thought is "HOW CAN I BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN MY LIFE?"

:lol:

Yea you're right, when you log on to 12oz your thoughts are really about how you're going to tell us you might of bagged a date with a now disinterested girl that said she loved you eight years ago.

• Like 1

i assume that's a thread he has made.

i need to get some of this memory juice people on 12oz seem to use. remembering hella shit about hella people.

do you find that to be a curse?

do you actually make note of it in your minds, or does it just stick with you?

do you go and search through post history instead, making it seem like you remember?

i just don't understand.

• Like 1

I was simply stating my opinion on the subject I'm not some elitist anti-racist tryin to censor the interwebs. This is a multi national and cultural forum made up of people from all over the world and it is unnecessary and out of hand as of lately. There is a place, actually many places (ie.stormfront) for ignorance on the webz, go there and talk your shit.

I'm definately not alone on this, what's so wrong with having a site everyone can enjoy?

i need to get some of this memory juice people on 12oz seem to use. remembering hella shit about hella people.

do you go and search through post history instead, making it seem like you remember?

i just don't understand.

12oz journal....you don't have one?

I was simply stating my opinion on the subject I'm not some elitist anti-racist tryin to censor the interwebs. This is a multi national and cultural forum made up of people from all over the world and it is unnecessary and out of hand as of lately. There is a place, actually many places (ie.stormfront) for ignorance on the webz, go there and talk your shit.

I'm definately not alone on this, what's so wrong with having a site everyone can enjoy?

tumblr_lbqgezEDof1qb4gsf.gif

• Like 2

i just don't understand.

I find myself remembering so much random shit about what people post on here and unable to remember what I've even been up to the past few days. It's kind of unsettling and weird.

It's not a big deal when people say that shit here and there, but it's turning into a fucking meme lately. Not really a good look for the forum as a whole. Niggas tryin' to sell adspace around here.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i've NOT ONCE complained about any anti-white sentiment.

well no shit do you understand how stupid white people look complaining about being oppressed or racially slandered to the rest of the world? you get to sell your moonshine and fuck your sister in your kkk town. life is good! jokes aside do white people really get hurt by off-white humor? dude you went to college and you don't have to worry about walking around your town at night. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously though, why waste your time here? People here aren't desensitized to racism, they're completely removed from the reality of it because there's no repercussions or any point of reference they can relate to...they can talk all the shit they want here and their black/brown/gay friends will never call them out on it, much less any of their peers on 12 oz.

I suppose that should probably concern me but I find it mostly annoying...here you have a bunch of kids who haven't lived much talking some ridiculous shit about things they've never experienced, much less understand.

Ha! how quick they ban you?

after a couple of months of me lurking with that name.

every time someone views a profile, the names of the last few people who viewed that profile shows up in the profile.

i went on in the first place for a few reasons:

1. to see their arguments for hating everyone (jewish people, blacks, mexican, muslims, asians, gays, etc etc).

2. to see how many white supremacists were actually from my area.

3. after watching a couple episodes about white supremacy on gangland, i wanted to educate myself more on symbolic meanings amongst them.

like the 14 words...the number 88...the ss bolts...red laces...white laces..etc etc.

i actually found out that we have a national alliance chapter here, and strangely enough they were at the gun show i went to a few months ago.

• Like 1