Black People....

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peoples have kids theys trings to feeds wit da sepcial.....wh cant they stop fucking complaining and go somewhere else...you dont see any other race in that vid complaining

"We as a people should be ashamed of our behavior. Dr. King marched for us to now act like trash? A joke for the entire world to see? I hate hood rats who set us back 100 years every time they act." TheJaychristopher5

46 minutes ago

DOES THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?

TIP WHAT?

Fact, i went to a bar with 2 friends of mine, not expecting this would happen.. and then i tipped, they didn't.. now it was also a $13 tab..

but seriously what the fuck? i gave them shit for it, y'all are fulfilling stereotypes.. they shrugged.

• 2 weeks later...

Life expectancy down for Americans

December 10, 2010 - 11:34AM

Life expectancy has dropped slightly for all Americans except for black men, who gained around two and a half months in longevity, a new report shows.

Oh shit... Glad I'm Australian.

Life expectancy down for Americans

December 10, 2010 - 11:34AM

Life expectancy has dropped slightly for all Americans except for black men, who gained around two and a half months in longevity, a new report shows.

Oh shit... Glad I'm Australian.

Its cause theyre not workn thats why. Less stress more longevity.

• Like 1