Black People....

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty-one gun salute, dressed in fatigues, black jeans and boots

Disappeared in the crowd, all you seen was troops

This little nigga named Nas think he live like me

Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me

You livin fantasies, nigga I reject yo' deposit

We shook Dre punk ass, now we out of the closet

Mobb Deep wonder why a nigga blowed them out

Next time grown folks talkin nigga close yo' mouth

Peep me, I take this war shit deeply

Done seen too many real players fall to let these bitch niggas beat me

Puffy lets be honest you a punk or you will see me with gloves

Remember that shit you said to Vibe about me bein a thug

You can tell the people you roll with whatever you want

But you and I know what's going on

Payback, I knew you bitch niggas from way back

Witness me strapped with Macs, knew I wouldn't play that

All you old rappers trying to advance

It's all over now, take it like a man

Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick

Tryin to player hate on my shit, you eat a fat dick

Let it be known this is how you made me

Lovin how I got you niggas crazy

• Like 1

YO WHAT IS THIS SLIME?

SOME OF YALL NIGGAS ARE REALLY SHOWIN YA TRUE COLORS AND ARE LIKE 2 KEYSTROKES FROM EXPLODING INTO A "THE WORD NIGGER" PARTY.

WHERE'S THE WHITE PEOPLE THREAD? DO I GOTTA START IT?

talking shit about white people on the internet is like hating japs @ a sushi joint

and don't give me that old malcom ass bullshit on some "we didn't land on wifi...WIFI LANDED ON US" fuck that.

Im certainly sure that half of the bile you ass hats are spewing would never come out of your mouth in the presence of any person of color.

gotta love the anonymity of the internet.

al gore invented this shit so we could dog on dangerous minorities on a global scale without fear of bodily harm, bitch

• Like 2

talking shit about white people on the internet is like hating japs @ a sushi joint

and don't give me that old malcom ass bullshit on some "we didn't land on wifi...WIFI LANDED ON US" fuck that.

al gore invented this shit so we could dog on dangerous minorities on a global scale without fear of bodily harm, bitch

I just got the must spread rep message for the first time

Let me tell all you Honkies something though...you can't fuck with good ole Soul Food , especially here in Cleveland . I remember stepping foot into a place being the only White guy and I swear you could hear a pin drop . After that I earned the nickname " Token " anytime I went there . Some of the regulars told me I should wear a suit like the Blues Brothers . :lol:

I also was the first and only White guy to date an ex , Danielle , that her Father approved of . She went to art school in the U.K. I love stopping by and smashing some good food . Mr. Broussard ( who looks like a 54 year old Tupac ) still cracks me up with his Red Foxx impressions .

• Like 1

Let me tell all you Honkies something though...you can't fuck with good ole Soul Food , especially here in Cleveland . I remember stepping foot into a place being the only White guy and I swear you could hear a pin drop . After that I earned the nickname " Token " anytime I went there . Some of the regulars told me I should wear a suit like the Blues Brothers . :lol:

I also was the first and only White guy to date an ex , Danielle , that her Father approved of . She went to art school in the U.K. I love stopping by and smashing some good food . Mr. Broussard ( who looks like a 54 year old Tupac ) still cracks me up with his Red Foxx impressions .

congradulations you're an honorary person of color.