Black People....

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghetto%2Bcar%2Bnewport.jpg

What kind of car is this?

car/year? early 80s Cutlass?

I always liked how these sit and how they

got the dual exhaust pipes coming down

at angles. If i was to win the lotto and

was so inclined to throw money away

on one of these fine investments it would

involve this car. (no newport paint job)

Really though... This is next level

top tip remedial.

What it do?

I'm posted up in the parkin lot, my trunk wavin

The candy gloss is immaculate, it's simply amazin'

Them elbows pokin' wide on that candy 'llac

Trunk open, screens on, neon's lit with fifth relaxed

I'm on a mission for dime pieces and sexy ladies

Allow me to introduce you to my CL Mercedes

It's a star-studded event when I valet park

Open up my mouth and sunlight illuminates the dark

You see them fo's crawlin', you see them screens fallin'

The disco ball in my mouth insinuates I'm ballin'

I'm leanin' on the switch, sittin' crooked in my slab

But I could still catch boppers if I drove a cab

A young Houston hardhitter all about the scrilla

Ridin' somethin candy coated, crawlin' like a caterpillar

I'm tippin' on them four's, I'm jammin on that Screw

I'm lookin for them hos, baby what it do?

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 29, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 29, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

so do hey get money for the advertisements? Like for the really good ones that are the brand to the T? I think it looks horrible and why would you want your car like that. Reminds me of when they all were wearing those Nascar brand jackets, basically the same thing its just this time its a car and not clothing.

Is it sad & pathetic that just about any Black person 25 years old and younger I encounter have no idea what Hip Hop is all about , and tell me it's 24" wheels , pouring Kristal on hoochie's asses , Lil' Wayne & Drake ? I work with a 26 year old dude I made a mix for and he was blown away by KRS-ONE , Funkdoobiest , Del Tha Funky Homosapian , Main Source , Kool G Rap & DJ Polo , etc...He was like , " Man I never heard that stuff before " . Since then I've heard him rocking Tribe Called Quest , EPMD & Eric B. & Rakim . See a White guy like me can be a teacher of primarily Black , Urban culture , why can't any older Black dudes do the same in their respective communities ?

Oh yeah , token funny stereotype youtube video . :lol:

Can't Get That Bucket In

^^truth

it's funny how white people are usually more knowledgeable on hip hop than any given black guy on the street.

That's because all young black dudes are all brain washed by rich white brand names and jewelery. I'm not saying it applies to all of them...but blacks seem to all have the same personality nowadays

...they're always sporting new clothes, and trendy electronics, but you know they're living beyond their means and really aren't able to afford it, I mean shit, I'd like to look fresh and fly 24/7 but I ain't gunna starve myself over it and eat 5cent candy from the corner store as a diet to look nice.

This sort of stuff does not occur up in The North East. You night want to consider a move, then you can talk to Harvard and Yale graduates .

you might just wanna move under a rock or some place like kentucky where they don't allow color'ds. i'm pretty sure people in my part of the NE get these cars so people will know they sell crack. one guy has an orange impala with the arm an hammer logo all over it.