Frate_Raper

St Lucia vs S.F?

St.Lucia or S.F  

28 members have voted

1. 1. St.Lucia or S.F

• st lucia
    • s.f
    • fuck them both
    • I thought the blacks were bad in baltimore but man the fags in sf are nutzzzzz

Where should the whiz and I go this year? I fucking hate being a shit bag tourist in the resorts down south. I've done the mexican,dominican things before and felt like a shit head.

I want to go some where that will be warmer then the east coast in the fall,have some culture maybe rap tagz something.

i wish K

trip I knew you'd be supportive of sf

home girl does not like the things I like about citys,aka the grime and the rap tagz....so hows the shopping and where can i ditch her while I get arrested?

• Like 1

pussy, east coast is it. west coast is too relaxing for me. i dunno how people over there can do it.

i wish K

trip I knew you'd be supportive of sf

home girl does not like the things I like about citys,aka the grime and the rap tagz....so hows the shopping and where can i ditch her while I get arrested?

I have nightmares about getting locked up abroad. That said if you already got a couple felonies you wouldnt want to catch #3 in California either. I say St Lucia. SF is pretty chill as far as a city is concerned but at the end of the day its still just a city. I guess if you dont live in one its a change of pace but vacation for me is getting out of the city and preferably on a white sand beach somewhere with them big ass sunsets and drunk all day gaming broads thats I can sex and never have to see again

SF trip end of this year or early next, waiting till i turn 21 hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

imma hook up with sey and make a thread w/ pics.

take the whiz right on down by that tree.

but as for st.lucia what/where the fuck is that, and why you consider going there over the bay. you need to pull the straps up and tell your wife shes gonna wanna move there if she goes. place is tight as fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now