Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

The diarrhea spot

I've traveled to alot of cities and eaten a gang of shitty food. I know every city has a spot that you eat at when your wasted, full well knowing you are going to bottom out the next day and blast mad ass!

KOM JUG TING

Is that spot here

spit mother fuckers wheres it at

Zafran in Santa Clara CA. Chana masala + lamb korma + garlic naan and tell them you want it extra spicy. Worth the pain and the drain.

CHINESE BUFFET at the brickyard Chicago, Illinois

After the first bite you'll feel like dying

YEah, I'll get some pics for you soon. I should really take pics of every fucking restaurant here in China but there is one particular style of meal called 麻辣汤 malatang. It's spicy, it's dirty and you will squirt the next day.

Everything I eat gives me diarrhea, but I suspect that's got more to do with my massive alcohol intake than the food I eat.

I'm more surprised when I shit something solid

Everything I eat gives me diarrhea, but I suspect that's got more to do with my massive alcohol intake than the food I eat.

I'm more surprised when I shit something solid

you should look into this though...

solid shits that make you feel 10x lighter after the fact are where its at

oahu hawaii---zippy's at pearlridge mall, and the one on south king st. in makiki. not all zippy's are bad, but those 2 gave me food poisoning. also L&L in waipahu.

atlanta, ga---wendy's in the west end, also mrs. winners in thomasville. every time.

brooklyn, ny--the white castle on myrtle ave near pratt institute. thought i was gonna die.

jacksonville, fl--crystal burger on beach blvd. kicked my ass.

i pretty much eat something that makes me sick in every city i go to. ironically, i've visited 2 "3rd world" countries and never had the runs in either of them.

HAHAHA! What the fuck?

"You know I thought we'd do something special for Valentine's Day, so I got us reservations..."

Fuck outta' here!

I mean, any girl I date would think it's amusing, but come on.

I think she'd be happier with me taking her to some dive bar with good nachos and buying her some ice cream.

Not for a while but I did walk past there last night after they were closed. They're about 500 times cleaner than they used to be, so we made amends.

If you ever went there in the mid 90s you'd understand what I was talking about. I was eating upstairs one night around the time I started working as a messenger....someone asked me to pass the hoisin sauce, and when I went to hand it to him it turned out to be a 170 pound cockroach.

yo, watch out for that pizza pizza cheese...it will turn on you. shit happened so fast I had to run out of St. George station headed for the tim hortons bathroom and I couldn't even make that. had to pop a squat in the middle of a damn parking lot next to the station. it was foul. I swear I was about 15 seconds away from shitting myself.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now