Fucked up situation I am in

Mauler5150

serves you right for being in a union, you fucking communist pig.
As an economist I know how bad unions are, but after seeing what happens to non-union workers when the shit hits the fan or compo claims are needing to be made I will never not be in one. Fuck the haters is what I say!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i worked for UPS my boy and i would write racial slurs about eachother.

he wrote somthing along the lines of "fucking mexican. wetback" on a box that was going to L.A.. they traced it back to us because the person received it was mexican and complaint. the managers and building coordiantors had a meeting with us and our union rep. they showed us a few pics of packages my boy and i wrote on, no way of us denyied doing it .

anyways, nothing happened after.

Any of you ever been fucked over by a coworker snitching before?

Hahaha i think everyone has at one point. i got fired 4 weeks ago from my bartending job of 8 months for giving a free pint away to a supervisor. another supervisor who pulls that shit all the time saw and snitched on me. he's a fucking poor cunt, particularly when he gives so many drinks away himself.

Unions are amazing. When I finally decide to stop fucking around with my life and settle down (like, when I have a kid), I'll most likely be looking at a job with the electrician's union

I read the opening sentence "Unicorns are amazing"... :D :D :D

Well just as I came off 2 weeks leave before starting my new job in another department (got a promotion) I come in, get shown around by my new boss and introduced to everyone, then I get pulled aside by HR and they give me a letter saying a former coworker has made allegations against me. Like these allegations are full of shit, just verbal shit, saying I made them feel humiliated and shit, but this is a conspiracy which is fucking with my head. I was sent home on 'special leave' and am still getting paid, but I will just say never trust a bitch. Already gone to the union and shit, they are saying this is bunk and to just enjoy the paid time off, but this better not harm my chances for further progression, as they said if they can prove that I am guilty I will lose my promotion? Wtf is with that shit? Any of you ever been fucked over by a coworker snitching before?

my old boss got fired for alleged sexual harrassment which was more like dumb bitch wanting to take over his position convincing other dumb bitch to lie and get him booted.

her plan worked except they hired someone new for his job and not dumb bitch.

nothing could be proved but everyone kind of knew thats what was going on.

have fun storming the castle.

I fuckin hate unions.

All they do is promote lazy habits and keep retards employed.

Union workers around here are all lazy knuckle dragging meatheads who think they should be paid to sit around all day drinking coffee and smoking.

And then when there actually is a hard working tradesmen among them, he gets ostricized for doing his job properly and making all the other idiots look bad.

Fuck do I hate the unions (around here).

Well I know that unions are in effect bad (for the business) as like you say, they keep people employed that shouldn't be, keep wages higher than they should be etc etc. What is even funnier is one of the accusations that was made about me was that I was calling a former coworker out on being lazy (which I wholeheartedly admit to because she ended up getting moved because she was unable to perform the duties required of her). But fact is, as a low tier employee, life has taught me you have to be working for yourself, and the union helps protect the little man in his time of need (as it has done for me). Should be getting informed about the final outcome tomorrow, but the unino guy said I should be alright today when I spoke with him on the phone.

me as well as another person, got laid off becuase a 40 year old black faggot (who always pulls the race card, and brags about it) was always staring at me on some gay shit, started to offer me money up to 3 grand to suck my dick.so i make a scene whenever he approaches me or stares at me, sayin "fuckin 40 year old,lemon head,cocksucker" "omar,homo thugin" or "faggot".time goes on the he starts trying to be tough with me and the other kid who got laid off (we are white) (lol) dude talking about cutting me up, so one night we're all leaving he talking shit like see you in the parking lot said ok cya outside.blah blah blah,dude bounces out quick, keys my car like a fucking crazy girl pee pee tuckin faggot.Comes back in the next day and asks if he can suck my dick for 3 grand again..(meanwhile there is about 6 other people working and no one ever hears this dude) so i start laughing and tell em "nah faggot,stop offering me money, and no you can't suck my dick faggot" real loud,(now he's also doing the same shit to the other kid who got liad off) .So at this point all anyone can hear including managers is me yellin at the 40 year old ex-con fag,"get the fuck outa hear with that gay shit",stop staring at me faggot" etc.etc. So when im approached as well as the other kid about the :"vulgar" language and inappropriate behavior for a work place. Me and the other kid both around 20 years old, just said how i aint working with someone who staring at me,and making "sexual advances" to me at work.The dude puts on this acts like im crazy and he turns it into a racial thing almost.so i keep working and before we leave he starts mumbling shit,here and there, i just keep tellin "look at you,40 years old,wanting to suck a dick one minute,then try and act hard the next minute,like you ain;t a faggot"

At this point the manager who is a moron,calls the cops to come and make sure nothing happens outside work, becuase its almost made a seperation at work with me and the other kid -two white kids,and the the 4 other black 40-50 year olds who have no clue this dudes been coming at both of us on some homo shit.Time goes by,same shit, me just talking shit, becuase he's staring or whatever then acting tough but bounces ealry or will stay later when leaving.

Me and this other kid get pulled into the office and told we're being laid off becuase it's all he said she said, they;ve never seen the 40 year old say or do anything, and that it seems to just be us two yelling harrassing statements.They even said that the 40 year old fag was going to press sexual harrassment chartges on both of us for us calling him a faggot etc.etc. and that we're making everything up.

so now me and the other kid are unemployed, and the 40 year old black homosexual is still working,but come to find out about a week ago he got stabbed in the face and chest for doing the same shit to someone else outside of work.i lol'd.I heared the company (managers) regretted laying me and the other kid off, becuase they saw 40 year old beanie seagal looking moth fuck with his face a pulp and stab wound on the cheek,and chest.Then finding out why that happened to him and realized they got rid of two good workers, and kept the 40 year old, bus riding,but got 3 grand to eat a dick,omar without the tough shit,beanie seagla looking mother fucker.

and for the record i'd rather had been having to deal with a addict bugging me for money,instead of a faggot trying to pay to suck dick. -swamps poll, -point made!