Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SouthsideGoogleGangster

america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

yo its not even that bad here in the states as in other country's..go to mexico and the system will really fuk u..cops wont give u a ticket, they'll take ur money, vehicle and leave ur ass walkin if they dont beat u down hard enuff u cant walk..real talk...viva estados unidos!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I jumped over the little shit to get on the L..the card reader wasn't working and I have an unlimited CTA pass provided by my job.

Gotta tresspassing ticket and pushed around by undercover cops.

Ahhhh. I see. I was confused because of this:

I NEVER signed no contract sayin I'm ok with that shit. U can't even carry a pistol without catchin a case over that shit. Nigga I thought I had a right to bear arms??!

Like someone else said, the spitting in the face of the cop was a bad idea. Other than the personal gratification of knowing that guy had to deal with your plaque smell for a minute, there is no good in it. MTA does this shit all the time, as well as NYPD. They give tickets for the dumbest fucking shit possible, but at the same time I'm glad. Fuck dudes who lay down on rush hour trains. And if they can punish the dudes who sit like they're on the fucking basketball bench, I'd appreciate it. I think death is a suitable penance.

Anyways, yeah, you shouldn't have spit on the dude. Next time just stay calm and don't mouth off. Like Mero said "use your white voice" (lol). Just try and deal with it until they let you go, then take what they give you. I'm sure you can fight the ticket. If the cop doesn't show up, you might just have to pay court fines and have the charges dropped.

But seeing that you spit in the cop's face? He might be tracking that fucking number. Probably hoping you'll fight it.

Was it a white cop? If so, just pay it. That guy has your photo in his wallet as a reminder. Right next to the photo of his wife with her pink scrunchie and Old Navy sweatshirt.

This is the picture he has in his wallet:

bucky.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in my state, spitting on someone is assault.

i'd say you got damn lucky and are currently examining your gift horse's larynx

• Like 1

Yea exactly,

And she's gonna deepthroat this big black dick too

So take the time to picture my BBC in ur meth smokin mothers mouth right now.

NIGGERS GONNA NIG.

• Like 1

"niggers are on a mission right now--------------they want to look like european soccer players------------that's the swag they aspire to rock------------niggers with mohawks and tryna gel their shit-----------house niggers----------"

You got a ticket from a being a dirty nigger. Clean your act up you filthy street ape.

holy shit!!!

i stopped reading the thread after this...

play the race card..everything will work out fine my brothah.

The reality is most blacks think the same way adam davis thinks----------normal niggers-----------they hate being ''looked at'' differently by society-----------in the same way handicaps are looked at or other transient ass niggers of that nature------------

Ahhhh. I see. I was confused because of this:

Like someone else said, the spitting in the face of the cop was a bad idea. Other than the personal gratification of knowing that guy had to deal with your plaque smell for a minute, there is no good in it. MTA does this shit all the time, as well as NYPD. They give tickets for the dumbest fucking shit possible, but at the same time I'm glad. Fuck dudes who lay down on rush hour trains. And if they can punish the dudes who sit like they're on the fucking basketball bench, I'd appreciate it. I think death is a suitable penance.

Anyways, yeah, you shouldn't have spit on the dude. Next time just stay calm and don't mouth off. Like Mero said "use your white voice" (lol). Just try and deal with it until they let you go, then take what they give you. I'm sure you can fight the ticket. If the cop doesn't show up, you might just have to pay court fines and have the charges dropped.

But seeing that you spit in the cop's face? He might be tracking that fucking number. Probably hoping you'll fight it.

Was it a white cop? If so, just pay it. That guy has your photo in his wallet as a reminder. Right next to the photo of his wife with her pink scrunchie and Old Navy sweatshirt.

This is the picture he has in his wallet:

bucky.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was EXTREMELY calm and patient. When I tried to explain what happen all he kept sayin was "I don't give a fuck what u got nigga u a criminal! I'm finna lock you up!"....and he was black. And I'm 100% sure if he was white it wouldn't have went down the way it did. Because pretty much every male cop that's black or latino is an ex/current gang member and they act just like gangbanger. I didn't spit in his face until he punched me in the mouth telling me to "shut the fuck up". And I spit blood. Dude was telling me he has a badge and that means he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do and I can't do shit about it. And u really can't unless you got a friend videotapin this shit goin down.

And I'm actually really really calm at pretty much all times. I only act rational when tested or my buttons are pressed. Even on this website. I won't talk shit until someone tries me.