america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gold-teeth-gold-chain-wearin', fried-chicken-and-biscuit-eatin', monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast-runnin', high-jumpin', spear-chuckin', three-hundred-sixty-degree-basketball-dunkin' titsun spade Moulan Yan. Take your fuckin' pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to Africa.

I've only read this page. I'm in disbelief (although I shouldn't be here) that when people try to make some sort of intellectual discussion type shit on racism or the use of the word nigga/nigger that the thread is typically closed ASAP yet shit like this runs rampant. Most of you never, ever talk like this around black people. Maybe your one black friend or some shit, but you'd never do that shit around a group of black people you don't know, or walk through any hood talking like that.........end of rant oner!

Yeah yeah, expected response. Don't get me wrong either, bustin someone's balls or making fun of stereotypes is all good as long as people can take what they dish out, it's the actual hatred/racist shit from people too pussy to speak their mind in public that's annoying.

^^ :)

and @ huxtable:

or its just a great example of how hate, is part of human nature. and how hate, isnt blind to its own.

bottom line is rascism, specificly whites toward blacks is skewed when in comparison to any other example because of the sheer dominance going back hundreads of years soley because of the educational level of the sides at the time that slavery was introduced and people were being shipped to the states.

about as lopsided of a mismatch as one could draw up. and unfortunatly in turn has caused a ripple affect like no other. brutal, disturbing and in actuality horrifying shit. but its far from unique to blacks and whites. in fact, its completely normal.

look at humans. look at wars that have claimed hundreads of thousands of lives due to religeon. look at places like yugoslavia where civil wars ran rampid for hundreads of years among there own people. look at iran/iraq and the hate they instil in there own people in order to control them better. japan/china. etc etc etc

racism aint going anywhere, and its certainly not unatural. its just an extension of discrimination. albeit an ugly one.

but perhaps you should take the red headed stepchild example for what it really is, and not a reason to manipulate it into something its not.

and @ huxtable:

or its just a great example of how hate, is part of human nature. and how hate, isnt blind to its own.

bottom line is rascism, specificly whites toward blacks is skewed when in comparison to any other example because of the sheer dominance going back hundreads of years soley because of the educational level of the sides at the time that slavery was introduced and people were being shipped to the states.

about as lopsided of a mismatch as one could draw up. and unfortunatly in turn has caused a ripple affect like no other. brutal, disturbing and in actuality horrifying shit. but its far from unique to blacks and whites. in fact, its completely normal.

look at humans. look at wars that have claimed hundreads of thousands of lives due to religeon. look at places like yugoslavia where civil wars ran rampid for hundreads of years among there own people. look at iran/iraq and the hate they instil in there own people in order to control them better. japan/china. etc etc etc

racism aint going anywhere, and its certainly not unatural. its just an extension of discrimination. albeit an ugly one.

but perhaps you should take the red headed stepchild example for what it really is, and not a reason to manipulate it into something its not.

turiaflol-o.gif

and @ huxtable:

LMAO at Soley!!!!!

and rascism

and rampid

dude the red line means you fucked up the spelling and makes your serious intellectual contemplation of the history of race relations on planet Earth seem really, really dumb.

Surrey skids are the niggers of Canada

• Like 1

oh werd?

good thing my spelling looks better than it reads. but you may want to explain that red line thing to me again. all that fancy worded mumbo jumbo got a little distracting from myself and what i was thinking about when i was reading your reply.

im sure it was really riveting shit tho, br0.

As long as the races are differentiated between there will be racism, because people have the mindset that if things are different one is bound to be superior or inferior to another for whatever reason.

you bring up a valid point...one that the kkk could never get.they wanted to kill and seperate the minorities.but i say ney.or nay.or however the fuck you spell it.we dont need to be killing black people...no.we need to be fucking the shit out of them.having as much babies as possible with them just you know thousands and thousands of them.then when all their genes have been diluted and the world has become one huge mass of brownish colored people(lght brown that is) we will just be all like "they just a little tanned cuz they play in the sun alot" and then BAM.everyone is white...sorta.because we have changed the definition of white to whatever color we fucking want it to be.why?because were white people we can do that shit ffool.who's gonna stop us?the chinese?because those niggas cant do anything right.and i know what your saying...the chinese have this huge behemoth of a military and plus them niggas know kungfu and shit.well im here to tell you that yes they have a big military and yes everyone in asia is inherently born with the ability to run up walls and do flying kicks from 20 feet away aswell as some other crazy acrobatic shit that they be doing but they are no real threat.why?because they suck at making shit.they make so much of everything that the quality of said products are quite questionable.this is a fact.if they did ever attempt to attack us they would have no way of getting over here because all their boats and airplanes and shit would fucking break down before it got here.i mean these fools put antifreeze in their tooth paste..REALLLY? do these niggas not know that that shit doesnt go in there?no.anyways i got to go eat.im making pancakes.the microwavable kind,,,

my family has been doing it for years with the whole black dutch thing...

theres no such thing as black dutch.

oh werd?

good thing my spelling looks better than it reads. but you may want to explain that red line thing to me again. all that fancy worded mumbo jumbo got a little distracting from myself and what i was thinking about when i was reading your reply.

im sure it was really riveting shit tho, br0.

ok I will dumb it way down for you Whalley baller.

THE DOTTED RED LINE MEANS YOU SPELLED THE WORD WRONG.

get mad about it.

• Like 3