america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cowboys_and_indians_carrie.jpg

oh-snap.jpg

We Americans think our cowboys and Native folk were the king's shit of riding horses.

But the Indians overseas are the true champs!

ani-Bollywood-horse-slide.gif

I'm talking about the Indians that wear dots, not feathers.

yo Earl, are these the same lil indian dudes made that crazy movie about

niggaz kung-fu fightin with fuckin riding lawn mowers and shit..??

MOST BLACK PEOPLE LOVE TO HARASS/BULLY/ ROB/FUCK WITH WHITE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S NOT BLACK because they see you as easy targets.

This is true...it doesn't usually go over very well for them when it involves me or alot of white dudes I know though :lol:

I also love use of the word nigga/nigger. The former in everyday conversation no matter who I'm talking to, the latteralmost always in a joking manner, still no matter who I'm talking to.

I finally just got around to reading through this thread, the middle was quite interesting haha

This is true...it doesn't usually go over very well for them when it involves me or alot of white dudes I know though :lol:

I also love use of the word nigga/nigger. The former in everyday conversation no matter who I'm talking to, the latteralmost always in a joking manner, still no matter who I'm talking to.

I finally just got around to reading through this thread, the middle was quite interesting haha

So you admit to using racial terms nigger?---------racist ass nigger---------

you should be ashamed of yourself nigger-------calling spades niggers-----

do you know what they've been thru?-----------slave ships and cotton fields------nigger

• Like 1