america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

It used to be if you have no felony convictions and graduated highschool you qualify.

but now u have to have a 2-year criminal justice degree....supposedly. but most of these cops I see look and act like they read and write on a 6th grade level

All this nigger talk reminds me of this one time I was on the green line and a black girl was talking loud as hell. A white lady looked at her and the second they made eye contact the black girl screamed out "what the fuck you lokkin at you pecka wood pig face bitch?!". I know that white woman had to be thinking "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" That would have been a great time for this white person to call this black girl a nigger or niggette or whatever. But she just looked down like somebody told her her shoes were untied. that's why It don't even bother me when i see or hear it on the internet. Cause I know NONE of u niggas even think about mumbling that shit in the presence of black people.

Especially that faggot twinky. He couldn't even fuck with a black 4th grader.

And that nigga boris is mexican. Nigga u can even pay taxes or get a job that don't require back breaking labor for white people. You just do all the shit white people don't feel like doing. So ur pretty much the white man's bitch. And I rather be a nigger than a bitch any day

dude, really?

i have called niggers "nigger" to their faces.

i feel all times were justified, since they came at me first with "white boy" or "cracker".

and only once has calling a black a nigger gotten me into a fight.

it was a drunken fight, later that night that dude and i were throwing back beers laughing about the fight.

racial slurs are just part of my vocabulary.

most of the time im joking when they are used.

deal with it, nigger.

EDIT**

you cant even try and pull that race card like nigger is the only taboo word to say to black people.

where i live most black/mexicans are super irritable and quick to anger.

over here caalling a black dude a nigger would be the same is if i called a black person stupid.

same level of rage, same level of "WaNtG 2 Nok DaT WyTe BoI Da FuCk OuT".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that nigga boris is mexican. Nigga u can even pay taxes or get a job that don't require back breaking labor for white people. You just do all the shit white people don't feel like doing. So ur pretty much the white man's bitch. And I rather be a nigger than a bitch any day

My nigger-----you are a house boy----------you come from a good home-----

a sitcom sambo-------don't be mad b,haha

In the words of serius jones------

"Thats why we can't buy none of this gun play that you tryna' shout cause you

left the violence out your life played sports and went the college route,

so where you get all these bricks n whips n clips that you rhyme about?

cmon dawg cut it out with these fictional tales about digital scales"

"you wouldn't squeeze a trigger if you were half boa constrictor"

:lol:

dude, really?

i have called niggers "nigger" to their faces.

i feel all times were justified, since they came at me first with "white boy" or "cracker".

and only once has calling a black a nigger gotten me into a fight.

it was a drunken fight, later that night that dude and i were throwing back beers laughing about the fight.

racial slurs are just part of my vocabulary.

most of the time im joking when they are used.

deal with it, nigger.

EDIT**

you cant even try and pull that race card like nigger is the only taboo word to say to black people.

where i live most black/mexicans are super irritable and quick to anger.

over here caalling a black dude a nigger would be the same is if i called a black person stupid.

same level of rage, same level of "WaNtG 2 Nok DaT WyTe BoI Da FuCk OuT".

Who are u tryna fool dog?

I know damn well your little toothpick ryan sheckler lookin ass has NEVER called any black dudes a nigger to their face.

Little black dudes at your skatepark ain't even gonna go for that shit.

The real reason u got so much hate in you is cause u most likely get punked out by black dudes on a regular basis.

I'm not anywhere close to a racist. But I obviously know a lot of black dudes and I'm gonna tell u and everybody else on this website something you should know.

MOST BLACK PEOPLE LOVE TO HARASS/BULLY/ ROB/FUCK WITH WHITE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S NOT BLACK because they see you as easy targets.

That's just how it is nigga.

I couldn't even imagine you calling some black dude a nigger and NOT getting molly whopped.

And if u did and managed to get away with it I bet u never seen this dude again. Cause all that niggas brothers sisters cousins and jesse jackson would be at ur house ready to mob on you. Like seriously.

MOST BLACK PEOPLE LOVE TO HARASS/BULLY/ ROB/FUCK WITH WHITE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S NOT BLACK because they see you as easy targets.

This nigga is tryna' make it seem like niggers are "SUPERIOR"

and that other people fear them----my nigger you make up

the funniest scenarios in your head---haha

I'll clean up my act when u stop fuckin your cousins

Move outta ur double wide

And stop eating mayonaise sandwiches you musty country redheaded reba lookin bitch

double wides are essentially houses.you know nothing of the trailer park life.

FAGGOT.

double-wide-mobile-homes-example2.jpg

double wide...where im from all the rich folks have one of these as a summer home.okay not really but they are quite roomy and nice compared to single wides.

floyd-trailer-park.jpg

single wide.like the kind i live in.completely unsafe and tiny.just the way i like it.notice the currogated metal siding,like you would find on a small shed or a grain silo.thats how you know its built to perfection with only the highest regards to the residents safety.

trailer.jpg

and this is what people live in when their too broke to afford a trailer but not broke enough to be on the streets yet.or they just came out of the skreets.either way.there is a 70% chance who ever lives in here has some kind of substance abuse problem.

branging it to ya live my nigga.been livin in trailers and shitty apartment complexes my whole life.the embodiment of white trash.word.

Who are u tryna fool dog?

I know damn well your little toothpick ryan sheckler lookin ass has NEVER called any black dudes a nigger to their face.

Little black dudes at your skatepark ain't even gonna go for that shit.

The real reason u got so much hate in you is cause u most likely get punked out by black dudes on a regular basis.

I'm not anywhere close to a racist. But I obviously know a lot of black dudes and I'm gonna tell u and everybody else on this website something you should know.

I couldn't even imagine you calling some black dude a nigger and NOT getting molly whopped.

And if u did and managed to get away with it I bet u never seen this dude again. Cause all that niggas brothers sisters cousins and jesse jackson would be at ur house ready to mob on you. Like seriously.

hahahaha, dude boris said it best, youre a pathetic house nigger uncle tom.

you front so hard its stupid.

you just enforced more sterotypes and set your own kind a few years back.

way to go retard.

i do agree with the easy target thing, most disgruntled hoodrat motherfuckers alway pick on what they see as "easy" targets.

and sometimes they learn not to judge a book by its cover.

oh and a bout the soul brother i got scrappy with, i see him almost every week, its called mutual friends you ignorant jackass.

im sure mutal is a word you dont understand so ill put it in "ebonics" or whatever the hell you wanna call it.

mutual in fake ghetto black kid talk= YO DAWG DAT NIGGUH I DUN SCRAPPED CHILLAX WIT SUMA DA SAME NIGGAZ I B CHILLIN WIF, NAHM SAYIN BOI? MAH NIGGA WE WUZ MAD FADED OFF THE LEAN AND WE DUN SCRAPPED BUT NOW IS COOL CUZ WE DONT SKWASHED DA SHYT.