-------->Underground Hip-Hop<--------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GospelofHipHopCVR_103008.jpg

"I’m suggesting that in 100 years, this book will be a new religion on the earth... I think I have the authority to approach God directly, I don’t have to go through any religion [or] train of thought. I can approach God directly myself and so I wrote a book called The Gospel of Hip Hop to free from all this nonsense garbage right now. I respect the Christianity, the Islam, the Judaism but their time is up. ...In a hundred years, everything that I’m saying to you will be common knowledge and people will be like, 'Why did he have to explain this? Wasn’t it obvious?"

krsone.jpg

"Oh, Nas is 'the one.' But you want to talk about someone caught between the CEO world and the movement -- Nas has issues. He’s in the hood, Queensbridge projects, he’s gotta keep it real with the fellas. Then he picks up the phone and talks with me discussing NASA and the universe and hip hop’s role on Mars. When I asked him, 'Nas I want you to speak at NASA,' he hung up the phone on me. He couldn’t take it. He called me back an hour later saying, 'Yo, man. I’m sorry man. Yo, man. Yo, you just too much man. I had to take a breather.' I said, 'Stop being afraid. It’s just a building. You go and you talk and you leave.' But he wants the training. He’s interested in the training and he’s not afraid. It’s just I’m a crazy guy."

krsone.jpg

"No one is capable of taking hip hop to where I see it going. I have a divine mission. I have come out of the universe to get this sh!t together. But for now I have to set up for the true messiah to come. I’m more like John the Baptist. I’m proclaiming the word. The closest is Nas. I’m training Nas to be that leader."

krsone.jpg