Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snowboarding Panda

Kicked out where you're living advice & suggestions?

This probably isn't the best place to ask for such advice but hey I'm all for the humor that comes along with shit like this..

Shit happens and people get fed up with one another. Half of my family are douches and was just kicked out. I brought it upon myself knowing what was going to happen and decided to make that clutch decision lol.

Any advice for a 19 year on how to set off on his own?

Tits would have been provides but I'm typing on am iPhone before I start work..

Move into the supply closet in the ski lodge.

If you're 19 then you should of been living on your own already for at least a year.

Life fail.

Well I was technically on my own. Living in California while my parents are in Georgia. Paying rent at a relatives house and working all the time. Family began to get too comfortable and started to feel like they were my parents..

you can't do anything immediately.

depending on how much money you have saved up you have a few different options.

how much did you have saved/do you have saved?

fuck man just get a van + food stamps (unemployment too if u can) and travel around to all the best backcountry snowboard spots (baker, jackson, tahoe, etc) and live out of ur van like a graffiti writing dirtbag snowboarder.

Hitchhike to portland become a heroin addict.

fixed because portland has better weather and bacon covered maple bars.

start putting people under citizens arrest

grow a jerrycurl mullet

become the next dog the bountyhunter

stay off the ice bruh

image-6FBA_4BF714BB.jpg

Try college fool, or you could just sell drugs and fuck girls that have their own apartments.

Seriously though, having a dorm room and getting an education is a good look at that age.

Get enough money for a ticket to hawaii and become a beach bum and drink n surf all day.

Thats what i'd do.

If you're 19 then you should of been living on your own already for at least a year.

Life fail.

While I've lived on my own since 18 (moved out 2 weeks after HS), I disagree. I can't expect everyone to live on their own immediately after high school graduation.

I think it's acceptable to live with parents while in college. Maybe a little after. I guess because I know a lot of people that do.

I know some dudes in their mid-late 20's living with their parents. Talked to this one dude on the phone who's 27 living with his parents talkin bout "I can't play you on XBOX Live until I'm done with my chores". I wasn't gonna make fun of him though since he's a good dude. But it still struck me funny.

MY ROOMMATES TWO BROTHERS AND LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS FOR YEARS ASKED ME TO LEAVE THE HOUSE CAUSE I DO TOO MUCH COCAINE.

GO FIGURE.

MY DEAD COUSIN TOLD ME TO FUCKING STOP THE OTHER DAY AND WAS LIKE COOL YO.

I WONDER IF THEY'LL LET M BACK IN.

CRAZY SHIT.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now