Kicked out where you're living advice & suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could do it all over again when I was single, I would get a van or something spacious, throw a bed in that bitch, portable heater/ac. Get a gym membership so I can shower, shit, shave, meet beezies, and possible job promoters. Get a P.O. box, get a laptop and steal wifi (so easy), get a shitty job and work part time so I can get food stamps. Acquire lots and lots of paint. Pay for a storage space to keep/work on whatever.

Aside from the storage rental and the gym membership, you're rent free, have a place to sleep, can get mail, get shower, stack money, get laid, free food, free internet, list goes on.

Never admit or tell anyone that you sleep in a vehicle or don't pay rent, and always be on the move. You'll get to upgrade the van to a yacht if you didn't develop a meth addiction or pay bitches.

I wish I could do it all over again.

now this is advice!

would prop but i'm 24d.

i killed my pops at 17 and took over as head of the household, get on my level.

NIGGA I FOUGHT MY POPS ONE D WHEN I TURNED 12 FOR CONTROL OF THE HOUSE.

BEING DOMINICAN I DONT SEE NOTHIN WRONG WITH OWNING A BIG HOUSE AND YOUR WHOLE GADDAMN FAMILY LIVING IN THE SHIT. OR ALL YALL NIGGAS LIVIN IN ONE BUILDING AND TURNING THE SHIT INTO THE CARTER.

There's too much amazing shit going on outside every day to be tempted to sit at home all day and watch soaps player. 24 hour fitness has an all club membership nationwide. Get free gas by doin' the jigga jones gas pump number switch, or just siphon some fumes. Plan your whole trip with a map of 24 hour fitness gym locations. Learn new things, meet new people, enjoy your life instead of rotting in your homemade cell. I wish I was posting this from my van on that free wifi. Or starbucks waving my biscotti at some beezie thats gonna let me crash at her pad tonight.

• Like 1

If I could do it all over again when I was single, I would get a van or something spacious, throw a bed in that bitch, portable heater/ac. Get a gym membership so I can shower, shit, shave, meet beezies, and possible job promoters. Get a P.O. box, get a laptop and steal wifi (so easy), get a shitty job and work part time so I can get food stamps. Acquire lots and lots of paint. Pay for a storage space to keep/work on whatever.

Aside from the storage rental and the gym membership, you're rent free, have a place to sleep, can get mail, get shower, stack money, get laid, free food, free internet, list goes on.

Never admit or tell anyone that you sleep in a vehicle or don't pay rent, and always be on the move. You'll get to upgrade the van to a yacht if you didn't develop a meth addiction or pay bitches.

Not bad my dude not bad. Same time thought between the storage rental, the gym membership and the inconvenience of not having a place to keep said free food refrigerated or even cook any of it you are almost better off finding a cheap studio apt. I kno elsewhere rent is way more than here so perhaps your strategy isnt bad. Given 350 and an afternoon i could find something small thats month to month but not in a neighborhood you would want to live in. Thats for sure. What you are talking about would be good for if you were moving to another city. Atleast in the event you fail you arent tied into any contracts

what about if you want to charge your mobile phone/laptop?

coz so far this is looking like a pretty good option

In theory, if you have a car you have power via a battery. You could possible run an inverter to power more heavy duty appliances.

You could get away without a fridge if you buy food daily (not fast food), eat it, and therefore you don't need to store it. Not sure how efficient that is money wise. i always find I spend more in total if I got to the shops a number of time during the week, as opposed to going once and rationing it for a week.

There are lots of things that will keep for a day or two without refrigeration. Not shrimp or anything like that, but you get the idea.

In theory, if you have a car you have power via a battery. You could possible run an inverter to power more heavy duty appliances.

You could get away without a fridge if you buy food daily (not fast food), eat it, and therefore you don't need to store it. Not sure how efficient that is money wise. i always find I spend more in total if I got to the shops a number of time during the week, as opposed to going once and rationing it for a week.

There are lots of things that will keep for a day or two without refrigeration. Not shrimp or anything like that, but you get the idea.

That second paragraph... while what you say is true its a pain in the ass. This kinda reminds me of that paying for convenience thread. The whole idea is pretty clever until you realize there are considerable quality of life issues that you face if you actually try to do it.

Like when the news reports on a gas station price war and people decide to drive 10 miles to take advantage of cheap fuel. Thats 20 miles round trip and maybe close to an hour in commute, waiting for the other idiots to fill up and fueling your car. Minimum wage is like 7 an hour and the gallon you burn to get the gas is 3... lets call it a 10 dollar investment

when you think about it like this does it still make sense?

• Like 1