Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

A new ATM in a luxurious hotel in Abu Dubai dispenses little gold bars and coins

A new ATM in a luxurious hotel in Abu Dubai dispenses little gold bars and coins to customers. It’s updated every ten minutes to stay current with prices on the world gold market:

The exterior of the machine is coated with a thin layer of gold and offers customers 320 items to choose from, ranging from gold bars that can weigh up to 10 grams, to customised gold coins.

Gold rates are constantly updated inside the shiny machine in the hotel’s lobby, courtesy of a built-in computer connected to a dealer which sells gold online

Instead of wasting money on all these useless gimmicks they should just free some of the slaves they're holding against their will.

What?

I can't even pay my dealer in gold anymore so what am I going to use this shit for?

Do they accept gold as a form of payment around there? Or is it just for show, like 'hey look at all the gold bars I have', because if that's the case, jewelery is much better for that.

BUT IT'S BUILT ON MODERN DAY SLAVERY GUUUUYZ

Fuck it I'm gettin me some gold bars for some gold fronts so I can make a cold front

BURR BURR

i met a guy once years ago that had just gotten out of prison for a hilarious atm fail worthy of americas dumbest criminals.

dude as his buddies took a jeep and backed it into a storefront, chained up the atm to something other than a hitch and started driving.

atm didnt move, ripped half the jeeps body off and they were promply arrested on the spot.

:lol:

dude was a fucking jackass to boot, loser. haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now