We live in the future

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that technology has dumbed us down. In my class, kids are writing essays in IM language..really? There was a meme I ran into..can't find it, but it actually made a little bit of sense. It had to do with people posting their whole lifestory on Twitter, and commenting on stupid shit on Facebook.

Rape tunnels are definitely the future of gallery art

also the future of 12 oz is making embarassing threads dickriding your homie then begging mods to delete it when you all get slayed 6 ways from Sunday in it... Protect that e-rep!!!

and who are you talking to?

why dont you let it go br0... your trying to turn this place into a war zone again, and its corny. nobody begged for that thread to be closed, it was closed because you starting beef, over nothing.

all you had to do was drop one post stating what you thought about poz/poz's thread. but instead you went on, and on, and on about nothing.

that thread was deleted because of you, nobody else.

Hahahahahha dude really is there ever a moment in the day when you aren't monitoring this forum like a security guard working his first day at fort knox? I go to sleep 7 hours ago, you're on here begging mods to delete threads and begging me to edit posts where I quote your boyfriend professing his undying love for you, I wake up and you are right there 10 seconds after I post! Jesus dude if it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.... Actually it IS fucking hilarious! Good morning to you too bawawawawhahaha!!!

Haha the thread got shut down because of me? Just because you had that shit deleted don't act like we all didn't see you SPECIFICALLY ASK for the thread to get deleted in the thread!

As for turning this forum into a warzone? Once again just because you make 1000 posts a month doesn't mean your capable of anything but target practice on the open range. Your not smart enough or mentally capable enough to have a "war" with me. You're a fucking joke getting slayed with your weird no friends up all night snorting Ritalin on webcam with 19 year old dickriders egging you on. You're a grown ass man but nobody on here would be able to tell by how you act. you're a fucking joke to half the people on here, and a hero to the other half, which is all kids 10+ years younger. You're a fucking loser son, and these are jokes. You couldn't war with me ever, not on here and not in real life. Now go catch a catnap and go to fucking sleep you weird motherfucker before you give me another 10,000 points for slaying your ass nH

JokesNjokesNjokes!

Also your thirsty ass needs to get some pussy I'm sure. You're on here all night for the past 2 months killa, when do you find time to get your dick wet? Real talk go outside and try and fuck a bitch who isn't freshly raped and still makes your musty ass pay! You gotta be fucking kidding me son. Do something with your day today. Set something up for yourself an stop praying one of the 3 females on here sends you a titty flick. Check your reality for real