We live in the future

TreSixO

Giant offshore deep sea penetrating oil platforms, synthetic oil dudes inject into their muscles, portable computers that would take up a whole building in 1980 fit in your pocket, food so heavily processed for the poor that it barely resembles food while only the rich can afford natural food, genetic modification of plant and animal, more turbulant weather patterns caused by industrial pollution, cameras literally everywhere... Were living in the future. That sci fi shit we grew up on, it's on the horizon. This cellular age is the precursor to some crazy shit.

I've been feeling like I live in some cyberpunk bladerunner movie ever since I started making viable money "cleaning" high end electronics no questions asked and cash only. . When the hood needs tech support you live in the future... More examples of why we live in the future please.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drue nailed it, I'm sayin, they grew a human ear on the back of a rat, they are now "growing" meat in a petri dish for human consumption, and organ transplant, a science that was viewed like a frankenstein horror story 50 years ago is a perfected art.

When do I get my cybernetic arms?

PS I use 5 TB hard drives for HD video, you can fill that up with tape archiving quick

*re: this whole "organic food is too pricey" standpoint…

i just picked up:

5 organic red pepper/turkey sausages

3 organic oranges

4 organic bananas

3 organic apples

1 (large) organic head of lettuce

approx 2 lbs of organic muesli

1lb of organic trail mix

2lbs of organic oats

all local

for just under 25 bucks.

is that really THAT expensive?? only thing i'm missing (imo) is milk and bread and this shit will last me nearly two weeks.

Dude that's barely any food for 25$

4 banannas? They are 29 cents a pound at wal-mart

A bag of fruit, oats, and some sausage? My 1 year old son would eat that in 2 days!

If I shopped like that I would have a 90$ a week grocery bill, that's twice what I spend...

And I eat pretty healthy stuff for the most part

And you're saying that's what you eat in 2 weeks? That's not even possible unless you eat 1 piece of fruit every other day, alternating with the whopping 5 pieces of sausage, and then oats and muslix for the rest of the time. Really, i don't believe you at all. If DCS came to check on me and my son, and that's all I had in the cupboard for even 1 week (because you living off that for 2 weekS is bullshit) they would def take my kid real talk. Do you run a household? Do you have to provide for someone elses nutricion? You don't? Clearly not.

If DCS came to check on me and my son, and that's all I had in the cupboard for even 1 week (because you living off that for a week is bullshit) they would def take my kid real talk. Do you run a household? Do you have to provide for someone elses nutricion? You don't? Clearly not.

not everybody has dependents that make life harder on themselves and everyone around them. he never said anything about feeding a kid.

but ya, if yer spendin 25 bucks on some granola and fruit your not allowed to wave the "cheap food" flag.