We live in the future

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk I do kinda look like Jeffery dahlmer but with my hair about 10 shades darker

In the future I might try an make a sex zombie out of an azn kid by boring a hole in his skull with a powerdrill and dripping borax and coloric acid in it. Nohomo

(this has just been a test of the 12ounce NoHomo alert system. Had this been a REAL alert it would be followed by mods instructions on how to make your way to the entonces thread. Thank you.)

• Like 1

"The Future"

Give me back my broken night

my mirrored room, my secret life

it's lonely here,

there's no one left to torture

Give me absolute control

over every living soul

And lie beside me, baby,

that's an order!

Give me crack and anal sex

Take the only tree that's left

and stuff it up the hole

in your culture

Give me back the Berlin wall

give me Stalin and St Paul

I've seen the future, brother:

it is murder.

Things are going to slide, slide in all directions

Won't be nothing

Nothing you can measure anymore

The blizzard, the blizzard of the world

has crossed the threshold

and it has overturned

the order of the soul

When they said REPENT REPENT

I wonder what they meant

I wonder what they meant

I wonder what they meant

You don't know me from the wind

you never will, you never did

I'm the little jew

who wrote the Bible

I've seen the nations rise and fall

I've heard their stories, heard them all

but love's the only engine of survival

Your servant here, he has been told

to say it clear, to say it cold:

It's over, it ain't going

any further

And now the wheels of heaven stop

you feel the devil's riding crop

Get ready for the future:

it is murder

Won't be nothing

and it has overturned

the order of the soul

There'll be the breaking of the ancient

western code

Your private life will suddenly explode

There'll be phantoms

There'll be fires on the road

and the white man dancing

You'll see a woman

hanging upside down

her features covered by her fallen gown

and all the lousy little poets

coming round

tryin' to sound like Charlie Manson

and the white man dancin'

Give me back the Berlin wall

Give me Stalin and St Paul

Give me Christ

or give me Hiroshima

Destroy another fetus now

We don't like children anyhow

I've seen the future, baby:

it is murder

Won't be nothing

and it has overturned

the order of the soul

j8k3rl.jpg

holy shit!!!!! THATS MY OLD JOB!!! i got canned thanks to file sharing. although... looking back....im pretty sure i got paid like 6.25/hr. god those were some broke times. but i had mad cd's and vinyl. haha

low key...i miss that place. it was really fun job.

where did you find that pic theo?

ive always dreamed of going back in time and kidnapping some niggas from like the 1600's and then drop them off in times square..and film it.i think it would be a dope ass reality show.not like the ones that are on nowadays most of those suck.but just to see the reaction of some colonial dude dropped off into the future and shit.i wonder if he would go ballistic and kill a whole bunch of people and shit.make him watch the ring in 3d...take him on an airplane,get him to try coke for the first time.could you imagine a coked out pilgrim running around new york..i can

holy fuck what if we dropped him off at a gay pride parade??? fuck...we need to do this.somehow we need to find the technology to do this.

i often think of the same think. also vice versa....take a dude from now back to when this country was first being raped. send him back with mad guns and shit and merk all the pilgrims....then go back to the present time and see what a non colonized america would be like today.

Hahahahahha dude really is there ever a moment in the day when you aren't monitoring this forum like a security guard working his first day at fort knox? I go to sleep 7 hours ago, you're on here begging mods to delete threads and begging me to edit posts where I quote your boyfriend professing his undying love for you, I wake up and you are right there 10 seconds after I post! Jesus dude if it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.... Actually it IS fucking hilarious! Good morning to you too bawawawawhahaha!!!

naw, im just sticking up for poz. it was a gay thread, but he never asked for it to get deleted, and already stated twice neither did i. retty obvious it got deleted because you, doing the same thing your tryin to do now.

Haha the thread got shut down because of me? Just because you had that shit deleted don't act like we all didn't see you SPECIFICALLY ASK for the thread to get deleted in the thread!

As for turning this forum into a warzone? Once again just because you make 1000 posts a month doesn't mean your capable of anything but target practice on the open range. Your not smart enough or mentally capable enough to have a "war" with me. You're a fucking joke getting slayed with your weird no friends up all night snorting Ritalin on webcam with 19 year old dickriders egging you on. You're a grown ass man but nobody on here would be able to tell by how you act. you're a fucking joke to half the people on here, and a hero to the other half, which is all kids 10+ years younger. You're a fucking loser son, and these are jokes. You couldn't war with me ever, not on here and not in real life. Now go catch a catnap and go to fucking sleep you weird motherfucker before you give me another 10,000 points for slaying your ass nH

JokesNjokesNjokes!

Also your thirsty ass needs to get some pussy I'm sure. You're on here all night for the past 2 months killa, when do you find time to get your dick wet? Real talk go outside and try and fuck a bitch who isn't freshly raped and still makes your musty ass pay! You gotta be fucking kidding me son. Do something with your day today. Set something up for yourself an stop praying one of the 3 females on here sends you a titty flick. Check your reality for real

In the future it's hard to tell all your e-friends are 17 year olds killing time in the typing lab in study hall...

Real talk I do kinda look like Jeffery dahlmer but with my hair about 10 shades darker

tom_cruise_001_111406.jpg

one, you look nothing like jeffery dalmer dude. lets not forget iv seen pictures of you, and your a strange fucking hybrid of a hiphop/raver/hipster all in one real talk. similar to that of what party clowns of the future will look like. so at least you keep with your thread ideas.

two, your dellusional. you seem to talk loudly about this supposed "begging for the thread to be closed" schitzophrenicly jumping ship between pitfullofzombies and myself, ho master minded this scheme you speak of. im curious, i mean. i was aking him, and you. to remove a quote on a different website reffering to 12oz mods as "security guards" joking. and i came across rude and ungratful for not being permabanned instantaniously anymore. when it was not meant like that while you bandwagon back and forth on first sayin it was poz asking for it to be removed and then me and tomorrow im assuming it will be big bird, but why would they. if in fact i had so much to hide in being a douche towards them. wouldnt they let it ride if that were the case. because whomever deleted the thread seen what was going on, and more specificly what wasnt going on.

you and your $45 dollar a week grocery bill to feed you and your poverty ridden son is an embarressment to parenthood and the boy should be removed from you and your openly discussed drug addicted past. do you realize i spend more than 45 dollars a day on anything to keep myself occupied on a minute to minute basis. thats pathetic br0. and you should look away when people are talking to you because you are a lesser class loser contributing to your sons failing life.

its parents like you that breed a welfare state in your country and you should be ashamed of both yourself. and your sons future.

i am told by people im sadistic, and i do enjoy reading your 8-1 rants toward me so im kool with it so long as when you cant type anymore and need to seek professional help with reguards to trying to cope with seeing me post on 12oz you send me the shrik receipts. its tax season and right offs for my hard work add up.

merci-beaucoup

tom_cruise_001_111406.jpg

one, you look nothing like jeffery dalmer dude. lets not forget iv seen pictures of you, and your a strange fucking hybrid of a hiphop/raver/hipster all in one real talk. similar to that of what party clowns of the future will look like. so at least you keep with your thread ideas.

two, your dellusional. you seem to talk loudly about this supposed "begging for the thread to be closed" schitzophrenicly jumping ship between pitfullofzombies and myself, ho master minded this scheme you speak of. im curious, i mean. i was aking him, and you. to remove a quote on a different website reffering to 12oz mods as "security guards" joking. and i came across rude and ungratful for not being permabanned instantaniously anymore. when it was not meant like that while you bandwagon back and forth on first sayin it was poz asking for it to be removed and then me and tomorrow im assuming it will be big bird, but why would they. if in fact i had so much to hide in being a douche towards them. wouldnt they let it ride if that were the case. because whomever deleted the thread seen what was going on, and more specificly what wasnt going on.

you and your $45 dollar a week grocery bill to feed you and your poverty ridden son is an embarressment to parenthood and the boy should be removed from you and your openly discussed drug addicted past. do you realize i spend more than 45 dollars a day on anything to keep myself occupied on a minute to minute basis. thats pathetic br0. and you should look away when people are talking to you because you are a lesser class loser contributing to your sons failing life.

its parents like you that breed a welfare state in your country and you should be ashamed of both yourself. and your sons future.

i am told by people im sadistic, and i do enjoy reading your 8-1 rants toward me so im kool with it so long as when you cant type anymore and need to seek professional help with reguards to trying to cope with seeing me post on 12oz you send me the shrik receipts. its tax season and right offs for my hard work add up.

merci-beaucoup

NO ONE READS THIS SHIT.

You know what I was doing while you wrote all that shit I didn't read?

Fuckin with a bitch

You know what I'm about to be doing while you write another 30 minute essay nobody gonna read?

Fuckin with a different bitch. You can't e battle someone who has a real life dumbass... Snort another Ritalin with your e-friends I don't give a fuck... I'm fucking with a bitch. I'll be busy <3

Not yet but I'm sure I could make it happen if I needed to...

I prefer when they react to my dick. And I don't have to pay. And they drive me around and shit... Not the other way justsayin.

Also a Canadian making fun of anyones fashion sense is the funniestvshit in the world. Keep those shelltoes poppin fam!

Also a Canadian making fun of anyones fashion sense is the funniestvshit in the world. Keep those shelltoes poppin fam!

not taking sides or anything but America was the country that gave birth to the fashion idea that every article of clothing should be ridiculosly over sized. i remember being in NYC when i was 18 and shopping at macy's, looking for some t shirts. i couldnt find anything smaller than a large and when asked why, the sales assistant looked at me wierdly and said something about it being cool to have clothes not fit you.

second point, re Dubai.

i read a feature in one of the sunday papers recently which was all about how dubai was built on credit, and how its suffering now and a lot of the crazy projects will never get finished.

plus, for a country who doesnt tax its citizens (the moeny from oil makes up for that) - whichin theory is a great idea- whats going to happen when they run out of oil?

• Like 3

A new ATM in a luxurious hotel in Abu Dubai dispenses little gold bars and coins to customers. It’s updated every ten minutes to stay current with prices on the world gold market:

The exterior of the machine is coated with a thin layer of gold and offers customers 320 items to choose from, ranging from gold bars that can weigh up to 10 grams, to customised gold coins.

Gold rates are constantly updated inside the shiny machine in the hotel’s lobby, courtesy of a built-in computer connected to a dealer which sells gold online

relevant

werd up, dubai is guaranteed to be a place of lifes highs and lows... im willing to guess that it possesses some of, if not the worlds richest neighborhoods. but also the poorest. couldnt even imagine the sheer wealth, beyond weath actually that thrives there. im gonna try and find a documentary or at least some types of specials on this mega city. its starting to wormhole into my head like a parasite. i intend to allow it a burrying thru the top of my scalp and outward pointing straight up where i will put a large ammount of hair gel on it so as to secure said parasite and make it my very own parascope always pointed in the direction of dubai.

as for the ebeef, i dont like this guy. he dont like me. were not going to. and thats just the way it is. as long as the moderators know what was quoted was not disrespectful, thats all that really matters. cant really argue the fact of my post count being to the point of insanity and the crack on this guys kid was below the belt. apart from that, could care less.

im over it. move on.

20080618_kevin_garnett_33-1.jpg