just found out

EastHastings

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously...Are you guys all 16 now? Am I getting that old?

i havent read any of the posts passed uh.. maybe the first half of the first page, but are you saying this because we like titties. and like them even better when some random fool completely disregards his girlfriends feelings or whatever for internet high fives?'

because in that is the case sir, you are a silly man.

has she eaten pussy/do you care about her?

if she has eaten pussy and you dont care any which way about her, talk to her about a manage a three.

she has, and i do. we talked. shes down.

bitch has a smelly pussy

TRU STORI

i havent read any of the posts passed uh.. maybe the first half of the first page, but are you saying this because we like titties. and like them even better when some random fool completely disregards his girlfriends feelings or whatever for internet high fives?'

Question answered, and assessment co-signed. So East, either post more pictures more pictures for the kids to fap to, or the thread is over.

Oh, and East, when posting irrelevant info on your sex life, which no one gives a blue fuck about, and naked photos of a bitch you allegedly care about, in an immature bid for attention/respect from faceless people who don't give a wet shit about you or her, go easy on the name-calling. Cheers, and out.

• Like 1

You guys are too uptight, this shit is hilarious.

I mean I dont believe the second picture is really your girlfriend cause that bitch was smoking, but props for disreguarding your girlfriend who another girl turned straight becuse she was too poor at eating puss.

Goodluck with that trailer park threeway, and keep the shitty camera phone tits coming.