Don't you just fucking hate it........

christo-f

... when you're half way through a bowl of cerial, really enjoying it and some small fucking bug floats to the surface of the milk..., but you think, "probably just flew in to the bowl, no prob...., buuuut I might just check the packet...," from which you've already previously consumed two bowls..., and lo and behold, it has a bunch of fucking bugs in it?

God fucking damnit.

Shit over here is imported and costs almost 10 bucks a fucking box too.

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happened to me with raisin bran when i was a kid.

box sitting all the way in the back of cupboard

"i didnt know we had this"

pour milk take 2 bites. see worms. FUCK.

experiment afterward.

no bugs in the box....???

until i added milk. then these things came alive. holy shit.

didnt eat raisin bran for a long while after that.

ive had this happen, i got paranoid as fuck after that box of cereal, started checking them all

probably posted this already some time ago, but this is why i dont eat boiled eggs anymore

in grade 10, i came home hungry & fried to find a bowl with like 3 boiled eggs my mom was prepping for something

i started wolfing down on them quicktime, then bit into something big & crunchy

all i could picture at that second was a half-developed chick, with its crunchy beak/feet

fuck eating boiled eggs ever again, unless theyve been cut

:lol:

the best krusty product was some kind of cream, & it said "may cause birth defects" with his face smiling like that

as for raisin brans - croc, that shit would have put me off raisin brans for life

put me off fer yehearz my dude.

but you have to understand the circumstances. after i looked at the date and it was like a year expired. when i first found it i thought, score new box, but in hindsight raisins have moisture in them. so i cant see it happening to a cookie crisp or apple jacks they would probably just get stale.