What does Facebook publish about you and your friends?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont add anyone on any networking site i do not have a tie with somehow, and anyone that does is corny. you have no ties to me, therfor you have no reason to read what i write. yet you continue doing so making yourself frustrated. not me.

people with 500 friends are ridiculous.

especially when 367 of them are people theyve never met.

i dont give a shit if facebook uses my personal info or sells it to someone for their use. because none of my personal info is actually MY personal info. not my real name nada. nothing. anyone who signs up for shit online with real info is a sucker.

internetghostoner.

Facebook, myspace, twitter are fucking stupid!!!! I don't get why everyones so into it never even tried it especially twitter which is the most pointless "woke up, smoked blunt, watched a movie, felt sick yesterday" LIKE WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU DO EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT ONLINE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the MySpace days I had a few thousand friends, and definitely didn't know alot of them. MySpace was some whole other shit

tho i certainly never had thousands on my list i definatly had a few hundread alot of which i never met. but myspace was definatly i different animal. its way more anonymous and it incorporates muscians/companys/entertainers in a far better way than facebook.

also back in the day it was a good way to communicate with other writersyou would under normal circumstances never get the chance to touch base with.

that being said, also i good way to get busted and/or string together groups of people.

its all cheesey no matter how you slice it tho.

theres nothing personal on mine whatsoever and i barely use it.

shit cheeses me out like whoa. it is hilarious when you see people putting up there phone numbers, sometimes on the "wall" of one of there friends leaving it open for everyone else on that persons contact list to see. all kinds of retarded shit iv seen. i cant fucking stand people that use the shit like its fucking twitter either with like 10 updates a day.

NOBODYGIVESAFUCK you stupid retards. if you got something to say, say it. an interesting link, post it. otherwise the shits fuckin corny as hell.

Yeah for real about "using Facebook like Twitter". There's people on there posting on their wall everyday talkin bout "I just woke up and wiped an eye booger out my eye" and "I had a ham sandwich for lunch but couldn't finish it..."

Only shit I post on the Wall are links to stuff useful/interesting, videos, maybe a useful quote by someone famous dead or alive. But my ego isn't big enough to think that everyone cares about me ironing my shirt, or eating Cheerios. JMHO

Also, what's up with people trying to add you that you've never met before... not talking about spam bots, but real people. I notice it's usually females with low self-esteem that do this, trying to build their friends list number to unprecedented levels and you ask them if they know you and they're like "um, no." I accept the request if it's a female at least mildly attractive from my area and if attempts to get in her pants are unsuccessful the bitch gets deleted. Other than that I don't understand it.

Also, what's up with people trying to add you that you've never met before... not talking about spam bots, but real people. I notice it's usually females with low self-esteem that do this, trying to build their friends list number to unprecedented levels and you ask them if they know you and they're like "um, no." I accept the request if it's a female at least mildly attractive from my area and if attempts to get in her pants are unsuccessful the bitch gets deleted. Other than that I don't understand it.

one thing i always used to like doing on myspace was accept the request just to post on there wall "hey toy, idf appreciate it if you NEVER try and contact me again you little fagget" or some funny shit. then delete them so they cant retaliate.

Anybody with over 300 facebook friends is suspect.

50 family members

100 people that you know personally or knew in school

150 business connects or acquaintences

Even that is suspect if you ask me. Attention whore people...

agreed.