What does Facebook publish about you and your friends?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nothing personal on mine whatsoever and i barely use it.

shit cheeses me out like whoa. it is hilarious when you see people putting up there phone numbers, sometimes on the "wall" of one of there friends leaving it open for everyone else on that persons contact list to see. all kinds of retarded shit iv seen. i cant fucking stand people that use the shit like its fucking twitter either with like 10 updates a day.

NOBODYGIVESAFUCK you stupid retards. if you got something to say, say it. an interesting link, post it. otherwise the shits fuckin corny as hell.

i cant fucking stand people that use the shit like its fucking twitter either with like 10 updates a day.

NOBODYGIVESAFUCK you stupid retards. if you got something to say, say it. an interesting link, post it. otherwise the shits fuckin corny as hell.

yeah, I hate that shit too, kind of like dudes on message boards who post umpteenmillion times a day about ridiculous bullshit that nobody cares about. fuck that's annoying!

• Like 1

yeah, I hate that shit too, kind of like dudes on message boards who post umpteenmillion times a day about ridiculous bullshit that nobody cares about. fuck that's annoying!

message boards are a completely seperate beast. they are a web unto themselves and are not personalized.

the proper comparison would be a person whom creates endless ammounts of threads on a message board.

if you yourself werent so concerned with reading all threads on said message board, you would not see all my posts on said message board. you are not obligated to read any discussion after the intial threadmakers post where as with online networking sites you have some kind of connection and/or tie with the people on your list and would like to think you would read anything that gets posted by them. but unfortunatly as my point made, the fact is they abuse that. and play themselves out.

i dont add anyone on any networking site i do not have a tie with somehow, and anyone that does is corny. you have no ties to me, therfor you have no reason to read what i write. yet you continue doing so making yourself frustrated. not me.

thats a grave you continue to dig, and the tombstone reads metronome.

its really the sms part of facebook that makes it worthwhile....

the only reeason im even on that shit is cause myspace may aswell be renamed titanic.

that being said, if you are just infact a fine upstanding member of society it has a plentyiful ammount of reasons to be on. reconnections with past friendships, family and/or schools.

the ability of saying hello without having to actually see the person and/or talk to them on the telephone.

but me im not. so i am not participating.

Facebook published my cock measurements even though it's set to private.

This made me LOL!!!

:lol:

I don't have facebook, never had a myspace, never been on twitter.

12oz is more then enough! I have trouble working as it is to say the least.

And now with photohunts and fucking pen pal trades im even less focused on what i should be doing.

This internet business is a double edged sword

comedy1-1.jpg