HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHSTICKS

Vulcan

A lot of you may not know fishsticks cuz he rarely posts on here anymore, dude is like a brother to me, he has go to have the worst luck ever. This month we went out to the buffet here in vegas, next day dude was hospitalized for a week due to food poisoning, upon coming home that day being released his front passenger tire blows out while going like 75 on the highway and he ends up getting into a car crash...and last but not least we were going to throw dude a party at the palms in one of those pool balcony suites...and this fools girlfriend (who hes trying to dump mind you) calls him up and says she got him and her tickets to hawaii...

it fuckin sucks we already put down on a room and everything for the party even bought a keg and shit...

oh well :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGGA!!!!1 HAVE FUN IN HAWAII

ill see you sunday and well sip some brews!

1653509307.jpg

37978327.jpg

2101498680.jpg

t8nr6w.jpg

2jcucdx.jpg

bi9ut1.jpg

302xb0y.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo vulc i say u have the balcony party in his honor...

happy bday fishsticks

we were actually thinking about it, idk what were doing on friday all we did was make the deposit the hommie knows wassup but well see...if anthing goes down i will surely have pics:cool:

when i was chillin with him today hos girl called and his exact words after he got off the phone were...

"FUUUUUUUCK, she fucking bought me a ticket to go to hawai with her...which is cool but id much rather be getting fucked up, than sunburnt"

LOL