Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john_gacy

SanFran Ideas?

ba_nevius24_054_pc.jpg

Going to SanFran soon. Been there before, done some of the cool & lame touristy shit already, ideas on cool and/or unusual shit worth seeing? Any worthwhile breweries (especially w/ food/tours)? Any good Chinatown spots w/ authentic Chinese (not Americanized) food, especially Jook/Congee? Also, I have some leads already but if there are any decent railfan spots (freights- fuck your trollies!) nearby worth stopping at PM me on those. Thanks in advance for ideas along w/ the usual wise-ass remarks!!!

san_francisco_hippies.jpg

I did the touristy San Fran thing last month and my only input is to check out City Beer Store, on Folsom St. I got a bunch of Russian River beers that I can't get here in New England.

Wait till it gets dark and head to oakland. Rock nothing but really loud la dodger gear. Head east down international.

Ask around for some weed and hit on black girls. Locals should be pretty chill with ya.

Wait till it gets dark and head to oakland. Rock nothing but really loud la dodger gear. Head east down international.

Ask around for some weed and hit on black girls. Locals should be pretty chill with ya.

104lz10.gif

It's like you can read my mind, except I was going to ask the black girls to get the weed. I figure I can break the ice by having my phone out and being like "Hey sweet tits, why don't you come here and let me hit you on your Blackberry."

when you are in china town find the machine you put a penny in and it squishes it and leaves a picture of a famous spot in china town.

when you are in china town find the machine you put a penny in and it squishes it and leaves a picture of a famous spot in china town.

Nah, that would be way cooler if it left an image of someone in chinatown putting a penny into a machine to be squished.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now