Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread brought teh LULZ.

there may have been some confusion here.

fuck lil waynebow, school kids like that garbage. there is nothing else out there right now. pure homothuggin

hiphop got processed and manufactured the same way any other genre of music does when it starts building momentum and becomes popular and then dudes like lil wayne get shitted out to the public. my nextdoor neighbors 15 yr old daugher likes this fruitcake. but that’s cause she is A. young B. female, C. doesn’t know better.

he's Hollywoods Uncle Tom rapper. Not TOO scarey to the "whyte" folk, and yet hes still gansta enough to sell records, all the while, dancin and ackin a fool in public like "a good lil negro."

Thats how the people who run the music industry look at this fool, and sheep eat it up.

Ill take Wu tang and Biggie anyday.

this thread brought teh LULZ.

there may have been some confusion here.

fuck lil waynebow, school kids like that garbage. there is nothing else out there right now. pure homothuggin

hiphop got processed and manufactured the same way any other genre of music does when it starts building momentum and becomes popular and then dudes like lil wayne get shitted out to the public. my nextdoor neighbors 15 yr old daugher likes this fruitcake. but that’s cause she is A. young B. female, C. doesn’t know better.

most people dont understand that a) rap music isnt hip hop nowadays - its POP music, manufactured by record companies, Look at the billboard top 40 the past 10-20 years, its increasingly dominated by rap music. Its pop music.

b)the prime sales demographic for pop music is the 12-18 year old girls market. You cant get a top 40 hit without droves of teenage girls buying your album/single

so basically, this "gangsta rap" on the pop charts is marketed for teenage girls.

God, I hope he dies in prison in a violent way. And didn't record a bunch of secret albums that will inevitably be released after his death for the next sixty fucking years.

And writers don't paint his face on a wall with real fallen heros.

And ex-jocks who now wear hemp necklaces won't hang posters of him in their dorms.

This is my dream.

• Like 1

Yeahh....Uhhuhh....um Uhhuhh...ok,

hello mothafucka , hey hi how ya durin

its weezy f. baby come to take a shit and urine

on the toilet bowl bitches,

pussy ass niggaz

stomppin on this beat like a mothafuckiin sigma

bad to the brissle

hat to the rissle

im so official all i need is a whistle

bitch named Crystal

let her suck my pistol

she open up her mouth and then i blow her brains out

you aint met a nigga like me, probably never will

ryderz rollin wit me like eleven wheels

find out where you livin, kill you in the kitchen

the fedz tryna clip us

but we aint even trippin

raw as muthafucka!

free WEEZY!

i heard about this fool going to jail a few days ago i think.right after that i fell asleep and quickly fell into a state of dreaming...in the dream i was in some creepy old mansion when suddenly gay dracula jumps out of the closet and comes after me

"i vant to suck your balls" he said

i ran for my life down the hallway which never ended.just kept going and going and going.it was hard getting away because gay dracula is in great shape and plus he was wearing rollerblades which gave him an advantage.he had on of those big hairy mustaches and a pastel colored vneck.shit was scary as fuck..

anyways my mom woke me up and we ate tacos.i ate the shit out of those tacos..

i fucking love tacos.