Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever tell you about the time Weezy took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off lookin' for a bar and we can't find one. Finally, he takes me into a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are!' Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us! Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it and then burnt the place to the ground. lil Wayne yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found them!'

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Weezy, but there weren't any horses around? Well, Wayne throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Wouldn't you know it my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Weezy decides to enter me in the Breeders Cup, right? Under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, (God bless him) 'Don't shoot him — he's a human!'

twon poo rocks a silk lil wayne all over print polyester bath robe with a throwback cash money sleeveless turtleneck

i seen Pfft poor as shit rockin the polyester couch at home lookin like he sittin in back of the bus fritos

fritos.jpg

Rockin boat shoes in the club tellin bitches his swag on overboard

Nigga gonna need a life jacket, whistles up

why, how? prove it.

even if for some reason he IS gay which its pretty commonly known he isnt. would that matter?

are you that scared of gays? knowing that a famous rapper that you will never meet really creeps you out doesn't it?

cmon dude, homophobia is that old shit

Afrika Bambaataa... Say'n...

Ps J5 never made any good music

PPs Mr Carter makes pop music...