Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GlenQ

did anyone goto DENNYS TODAY?

For the free breakfast?I drove by,but it looked like every homeless couple in WI. showed up...so i went homeand ate this..

Bring on the Cool story brah replies!

chester.jpg.e2a46d4c3711892758966a641e3101a5.jpg

the news was showing the people lined up before the dennys even opened up.

id rather pay the $4 or $5 and not wait in line.

the news was showing the people lined up before the dennys even opened up.

id rather pay the $4 or $5 and not wait in line.

THIS.

I never liked Dennys anyways. I always preferred Bickfords (not sure how far outside of the Northeast they are), but they all seem to have closed down except for one

I woke up early like I always do and made a decent breakfast for myself that doesn't sit in my stomach like a hunk of shit all morning.....

....which I'd imagine a Dennys breakfast would feel like

THIS.

I never liked Dennys anyways. I always preferred Bickfords (not sure how far outside of the Northeast they are), but they all seem to have closed down except for one

ny has neither.

we are slacking sumfin serus

ny has neither.

we are slacking sumfin serus

Really? I know Bickfords started in NY, but come to think of it I'm pretty sure I heard something about them all closing down a long ass time ago

theres no dennys anywhere near here, there was one by the airport but the bulldozed the fuck out of it

and WaWa is a PA thing right? But they were still everywhere in ct when i was growing up

*edit to don

yeah i was there end of summer, but when im by the fulton mall Juniors always whispers my name

the IHOP in the bronx locks the door on sundays lol

Croc, at least we got that IHOP on Bond and Livingston. That place has never let me down!

RI got out first IHOP a few years ago and I was excited because I'd had it once when I was really small and remembered the pancakes being amazing.

Well, the pancakes ARE really good, but I didn't remember that everything else fuckin sucked. I've only had maybe 2 or 3 things that were even edible there, fuck that place

No bickfords in ny. Maybe upstate. I think the closest dennys is in AC. Down in va there's tons of dennys but I'd rather go to bob Evans.

How do the Dennys look like in people's areas?

All the one's in California look like a horrible Frankenstein marriage of 50's diner, Chinese restaurant and

and the worst of Americana

Thats they look they are going for.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now