did anyone goto DENNYS TODAY?

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ihop has a drunk tank room. They put me in it once I'm convinced , i was fucking hammered, cause the only other people in the room (besides my party) was a table of drunk club faggots. It was a closedo ff section with a door, but there was booths open. hey ihop don't judge me.

What's that, the 30 pack?

That's honestly not even a challenge, anytime I go to a White Castle I basically pick my teeth with 10..those things are fucking tiny

And just so you know Tre, I'm down to try this hot chicken, but I'm gettin the mildest shit they have haha. I'm down for some spice to my food, but not the kind that makes snot run down my face

What's that, the 30 pack?

That's honestly not even a challenge, anytime I go to a White Castle I basically pick my teeth with 10..those things are fucking tiny

And just so you know Tre, I'm down to try this hot chicken, but I'm gettin the mildest shit they have haha. I'm down for some spice to my food, but not the kind that makes snot run down my face

yo fuck that mild bullshit theres no challenge in that! you gotta get the xtra hot!

• Like 1

For the free breakfast?I drove by,but it looked like every homeless couple in WI. showed up...so i went homeand ate this..

Bring on the Cool story brah replies!

WAIT.........there is a dennys in wi?

on a side note.....

i really fuckin wanted some of these real bad

80441-m.jpg

so i hop on the bus and get dropped off at the mall amped as hell cause i'm about to storm gnc and buy like 40 of em and eat em all while high as fuck while watching bad ninja movies..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6s71YSLLWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIbh7nH75So

and then bam 3 pm malls closed snow emergency all doors locked ..turn around bus is gone as fuck..suddenly have to take a massive leak no public restrooms around for the next half mile

fuuuuuuuuu

the denny's round the way had to get rid of the 'open all night' hours - fools were getting way too hyphy.

remember "hyphy" ?

:lol:

a few gas stations that are open 24 hours now close from like 1:30am-3:30am because of the hyphy movement.

people would pull up like 30-40 cars deep into the gas station all bumping different rap songs and just kick it.

i remember being at one of these gas stations when this happened.

cops came, made the annoying horn sound and got everyone to leave.

I was partying in Dayton, OH, living off weed, beer, mushrooms and burritos for 3 days straight.

I was unable to shit since I left Chicago. I was in pain. (My body does not like to shit on any toilet but my own.)

So on the morning of day 4 I had a good plan.

I intentionally went to a Dennihop's (or whatever) to get a meat lovers breakfast skillet, knowing it would make my bowels purge instantly.

Three bites into it I bolted for the bathroom and pulled a dumb & dumber.

It was epic.