_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH]129434[/ATTACH]

You don't seem to be well versed in the art of internet slight disagreements. This may or may not be your forte. Perhaps an alternate output might be considered?

Might I suggest fencing?

fencing.jpg

Your general written demeanor does suggest that you have quite the knack for poking other men, be it poking fun, poking none the less.

Polka!

PolkaBob2.jpg

"Cool Guy Punk Rock Points," that boarder lines funny, but kinda misses. In all honesty, I just like good music, and "Send me Your Money" is not good music.

Don't be mad cause you got into ST by way of the first bad album they cut, so "Lights, Camera, Revolution" holds a special place in your heart cause it was the first ST album you heard. It happens, it's ok, and it actually may not be your fault. You could have had a bad musical influence in your life.

Most bands first albums are always the best, they spend years writing those songs and getting to that point. They get a record deal and record a solid first album.

Then the pressure is on to go on tour for six months, write ten songs, and record another album in less than a years time and the music suffers for it.

Luckily that wasn't the case with Sucidial Tendencies, "Join The Army" didn't come out till like five years or so after their first album, so it also kicks ass.

Join_the_army_ST.jpg

"Send me your money" is one song on an album full of great songs.

And it's a good song at that.

Suicidal Tendencies first album and Join the Army weren't even the same type of music as Lights Camera Revolution. They were punk albums and they progressed from there.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm willing to bet that you were in diapers when lights camera revolution came out if you were even born yet, so you just proved my point about trying to earn your coolguy punk rock points.

Here's a story you might get comfort out of:

Billy Joel was in a bad, his girl broke up with him. He was so devistated that he was seriously considering suicide (he felt he couldn't find a girl as good looking as his ex, or do anything productive in his life without her. He combated this by going to see people with REAL problems (people in wheelchairs, cancer patients, patients in severe care etc) this put things into perspective.

He then went on to be rich and famous and marry Christie Brinkley.

Sometimes things happen FOR us not TOO us.

Get out of her bed, tell her it is better to not see each other for a while untill you can just be friends, grab a few beers out of her fridge, drink those while driving home drunk, stop at the dive bar that is right before home to get a few down before last call, get home, acknowledge the fact you said not drinking was hypocritical in thread, post in said thread.

Cheers!

beer.jpg

As long as you haven't got anything that ties you to her (kids) then just go do shit you wanna do. Me and my wife seperated for almost 2 years but I couldn't let it go because I only got my son at weekends, so it fucked me up that I wasn't around my son.

Was my fault because I was drinking like a nutcase which is why we split up, so I stopped drinking and now we are back together and things are good.

So take time for yourself, go travel, go make a name for yourself at something you're good at. Just fucking enjoy yourself, I bet there was stuff you wanted to do when you were together that she didn't well go find yourself and do those things.

Don't dwell on it, she has moved on, it is time for you to move on too.

9 fucking pages already, WTF...

As long as you haven't got anything that ties you to her (kids) then just go do shit you wanna do. Me and my wife seperated for almost 2 years but I couldn't let it go because I only got my son at weekends, so it fucked me up that I wasn't around my son.

Was my fault because I was drinking like a nutcase which is why we split up, so I stopped drinking and now we are back together and things are good.

So take time for yourself, go travel, go make a name for yourself at something you're good at. Just fucking enjoy yourself, I bet there was stuff you wanted to do when you were together that she didn't well go find yourself and do those things.

Don't dwell on it, she has moved on, it is time for you to move on too.

Good to hear that you and her got back together again. But yeah, don't dwell on it, you're right.

The reason why I'm so fucked up about this is because I was serious about getting married and having kids. Been in relationships before but this has been the first time I thought of getting married, becoming a father and raising a family. Never been more than ready for it too: stopped drinking, stopped using drugs and finally showed some responsibilty towards myself and her.

It's time for me to move on and get my shit together again. Life aint over.

Archived