Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxrto

_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

Hey guys I need your help. I've lost the love of my life and I'm hurting like hell. Been through a lot of sh*t but this is the worst ever: the pain is unbearable. Can't stop thinking about her, can't eat, sleep etc.

How did you cope with a break up/divorce? Would like to hear your stories, tips and advice.

Thanks.

• Like 1

constantly call her, txt her, stalk her facebook, send her emails crying about how much you miss her. eventually she'll take you back.

it'll work.

1. Sit it out. It sucks, but eventually it does get better...might take a few months. In the meantime, do other shit to keep your mind off being bummed out.

2. Don't ask 12 oz for advice.

• Like 1

get off your ass and get her back, hang out with your boys....how long were you together??

2 years. Can't get her back: it's really over.

, stalk her facebook,

it'll work.

Yeah, she has pics with her new lover on it and when I saw that I just wanted to die.

get over it you fucking crybaby, as soon as you stick your dick in another vagina you'll fall in love with that one instead.

lion-king-the-lion-king-804280_796_463.jpg

its the circle of life.

• Like 1

1. Sit it out. It sucks, but eventually it does get better...might take a few months. In the meantime, do other shit to keep your mind off being bummed out.

2. Don't ask 12 oz for advice.

1. sounds alright

2. too late

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now