_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years? Guess so..... I got let go after 6.

Its been a lil over a year and a half and I'm part time fucked up over it.

I don't smash random chicks cuz I got a handful of morals that I try to abide by. Besides, quality over quantity. /nograff

I don't date cuz its a waste of time and money. If I don't think you could be future wifey, I dont bother.

Sit through your shit. No, things won't ever be the same. You might not sleep, you might not eat. Do not make contact. Do contact people you haven't seen in a while. If you gotta spill shit on people do it, talking helps.

Don't kill yourself and everything you feel is how you're supposed to.

Fuck....

• Like 1

Here's a good story.

My ex left me after 6 1/2 years. She had expensive taste in clothing and so there was a lot of Betsey Johnson dresses, Diesel accessories, Gucci sunglasses, etc... crap in random places around my apartment.

So one day i gathered up all this high priced flotsam and jetsam, went to a decent secondhand store in SF and sold all of it. Made $130 in total after which me and a buddy went into the Mission and drank all night.

The end

• Like 2

2 years? Guess so..... I got let go after 6.

Its been a lil over a year and a half and I'm part time fucked up over it.

I don't smash random chicks cuz I got a handful of morals that I try to abide by. Besides, quality over quantity. /nograff

I don't date cuz its a waste of time and money. If I don't think you could be future wifey, I dont bother.

Sit through your shit. No, things won't ever be the same. You might not sleep, you might not eat. Do not make contact. Do contact people you haven't seen in a while. If you gotta spill shit on people do it, talking helps.

Don't kill yourself and everything you feel is how you're supposed to.

Fuck....

Just gave you props for this, thanks for sharing.

How did you cope with a break up/divorce? Would like to hear your stories, tips and advice.

First: Buy one of these.

2442899775_25970b1fe1.jpg

If the fact that you're driving that doesn't destroy her will and bring her back to you, then buy a fifth of Jack Daniels and cowboy it. Then drive drunk throw the seedy part of your area until you find a prostitute. Ask her if she's looking to make money, then drive down to the river and choke her to death.

This should give you momentary relief. When those "thoughts of her" come back? Just repeat the process.

If you can steal the JD, it's cheaper than prozac.

• Like 3

gtogmachosolocrop1.jpg

this^

i'm sorry...

SORRY YOU CAN'T KEEP A BITCH IN LINE, PUSSY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

and some o this^

build a rape tunnel.

^^as well as that

also

5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg5c546e5c33a76c3e04ccfdd511263ab1.jpg

First: Buy one of these.

2442899775_25970b1fe1.jpg

If the fact that you're driving that doesn't destroy her will and bring her back to you, then buy a fifth of Jack Daniels and cowboy it. Then drive drunk throw the seedy part of your area until you find a prostitute. Ask her if she's looking to make money, then drive down to the river and choke her to death.

This should give you momentary relief. When those "thoughts of her" come back? Just repeat the process.

If you can steal the JD, it's cheaper than prozac.

^^^

but really moderators know best, so that over all